6 Replies Latest reply on Jan 20, 2014 1:37 AM by pafrost RSS

Dear Prestige Hackers:

All of you have ruined the legitamite player name. EVERYTIME me or my friends go in a Ground war lobby, we get reported for "Boosting" or "Cheating" because we are accused of cheating our ranks. I am a master prestige on this game and my friend is a prestige 10 level 24. We got the game 3 days early and have been playing it all day/night. Then all of a sudden, we hear about hackers running around with fake ranks trying to pretend they are good.

Let me explain something to you, hackers. You WILL be banned. You WILL face the consequences. And you WILL be reset. Unless you somehow decide to reset yourself to your original rank and realize what an idiot you are. (Which won't happen). Because thanks to you narrow minded kids with no effort to take the time to rank up, us legit players have to suffer from YOUR actions. You have two choices:

1: Get banned/reset.

2: Reset yourself to your original rank to avoid being banned or penalized in anyway.

Your move.

• Test #1
          Re: Dear Prestige Hackers:

Ok i def. agree with you that the hackers should be banned. I find it intresting that you ve admitted to aquring the game three days early? By what means? Isnt this a form of cheating / head start on other players ? just sayin.

Last Edited: Dec 28, 2012 2:15 AM
          • Test #1

Here are my thoughts on the whole hacking/glitching thing.

This video also explains on how to find a glitcher and what you should do!

And btw I consider getting the game early (by non stealing means) is legit. I know some epople that got the game early because of contest things etc. But if you stole it or something; that's down right dirty lol.

Last Edited: Dec 28, 2012 2:19 AM
            • Test #1

I Don't Like Hackers, I Will Never Be One, If Anyone Says Come On Be One I Will Say NO, I Usually Find Hackers Then Report Them For Cheating (Xbox LIve File Complainting).

Last Edited: Dec 24, 2013 2:10 AM
              • Test #1

I've notice an increase in not only Prestige Hackers but hackers in general have been on the increase lately. A couple of days ago I was starting to think it was International Hackers Day. One lobby I was in, about 1/2 were hacking. It was getting beyond a joke. It screws it up for those of us who are doing the right thing, try to get certain calling card or emblems but am getting smashed by the hackers.

Last Edited: Dec 24, 2013 2:56 AM
                • Test #1

Prestige hackers like boosters are inadequate to a  potato . There still crap at this game and they can hack/boost all day there still crap.

Last Edited: Dec 26, 2013 6:23 PM
                  • Test #1

yea i was throwed into a hacked lobby aand went from prestige 4 level 35 to 60 with only 1 kill.. hacks a ruining this game for the people that want to play it right

Last Edited: Jan 20, 2014 1:37 AM