13 Replies Latest reply on Apr 8, 2013 8:55 AM by Cheesegrater28 RSS

probably no NAV card in mob of the dead

No green run die rise characters so no NAV card?

what do you think?

TEX_715
        • Test #1
          Re: probably no NAV card in mob of the dead

I believe there will be i mean it's a wrapped into this huge time travel thing and the other charcters are probably fighting in die rise while these guys are in motd

Last Edited: Apr 7, 2013 11:23 PM
          • Test #1

I'm deff feeling the nav cards going to be in all of them but we won't have a clue what they are for until the end

Last Edited: Apr 7, 2013 11:24 PM
            • Test #1

i think maybe! it might work for when you have built the plane? if not i cant even see a use for it in such a map like that! lol that piece of paper which replaces the nav card although the previous one accepted might do something not sure time will tell as its sure as hell a mystery

Last Edited: Apr 8, 2013 7:06 AM
              • Test #1

I don't see there being a point to having one in the map. There wouldn't be a way to get the card to the other characters in the future map, nor any way to get the die rise card to these characters.

Maybe you have to find one and take off on the plane. That way it will appear in the next map, like Marlton and the other crew find the plane wreck somehow, and you can only pick the Card up if you took off with it on this map.

Last Edited: Apr 8, 2013 7:13 AM
                  • Test #1

No-one see's the point to the nav card in any map... yet

i like your idea but you'd have an extra nav card that way.

there either gonna do a cotd style EE or nothing at all to do with the tranzit story/characters.

the way they talk about side quest makes me think theres many easter eggs other than escaping

Last Edited: Apr 8, 2013 7:27 AM
                      • Test #1

Well that could be how the next map's nav card appears, instead of just sitting in a spot to pick it up, so there wouldn't be an extra card. But I also doubt they will do that. It would be awesome if we could somehow help the moon crew just like CotD. Instead of them traveling to the future, they could have somehow traveled into the past  while teleporting back to Earth and are stuck in the prison somehow. I just know not to get my hopes up too much about the EE. Don't want to be let down again this map.

Last Edited: Apr 8, 2013 7:36 AM
                          • Test #1

i see what ya mean now, and i do hope they let us know whats going on with the moon guys

Last Edited: Apr 8, 2013 7:42 AM
                            • Test #1

dont know we all have a nav card from die rise so it would be pointless if they haad a card in the next map but no tower. you would have to decide whether to keep the nav card from die rise or get rid of it and pick up the new one. So i higly doubt they would do that to us

Last Edited: Apr 8, 2013 8:48 AM
                                • Test #1

I don't think the die rise card will be in the inventory on MotD since the Marlton group has it. But there might be a way to find a Nav card on MotD and somehow transfer it to the next DLC so the new group can get to it. I don't think they will do anything too elaborate with the card, since the past 2 maps simply had it sitting on the ground in the same spot, and because the campaign development team is doing this map, so they probably wanted there own EEs. But its not completely inconceivable that there is a card on the map. I don't think there will be one, but I have frequently been wrong recently, so maybe thats enough proof there will be one.

Last Edited: Apr 8, 2013 8:55 AM
                            • Test #1

Easy.

Since we don't yet know anything about how the zombies are being influenced on this map we can make up dozens of ways the card can still be relevant.

For instance, they could go the CotD route and have a way to hand off the card to the GR characters. Through the wolf head perhaps. Wolf could be in a small tear in time created by our Richtofen/Maxis to communicate with the required people in the past. Would explain why it's simply a head.

They could also, depending on whether there is any direct communication to a higher power giving instructions, build the nav table in a secret part of the facility where it goes undisturbed until the GR characters find it in the present time.

Last Edited: Apr 8, 2013 8:05 AM
                            • Test #1

yea actually it probably wont, but its possible, hopefully there is a decent amount of buildables though

Last Edited: Apr 8, 2013 7:44 AM
                              • Test #1

look at COTD there was an EE no so im sure there will b an EE on MOTD. They did say we would b building a plane to get off the island. THat could b part of the EE but i dont think its the whole thing. THey didnt say it was an EE that theres more clues and mysteries to solve so im sure there will b some type of EE whether it involes the Nav card or not

Last Edited: Apr 8, 2013 8:44 AM