3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 21, 2013 6:58 AM by Vaiven13 RSS

why cant cod bo2  find any games in lobbies to join?

hi all. having a problem with cod bo2. when i go online and click on public match, and click on find a game in any playlists, the game says searching for games, eg(50),      checking quality for match  eg(12 of 50),           analyzing match 0 of 12.    and it cant find any games. whats going on. i have not changed anything or downloaded any up dates. so whats wrong. i have checked system for updates but it sayes i have the latest. any ideas. starting to get fed up as i have been waiting for ages for it to work. left it for 2 hours sometimes. over the last week.

• Re: why cant cod bo2  find any games in lobbies to join?
          Chouaib_Raziq

This used to happen to me the day the game was released, my reason was because my internet was out-of-date.

There's 3 ways to solve your problem:

1) On your system (PS3 / PC / X-BOX 360), do an internet connection test.

2) Use an ethernet cable. (Because it's always faster than Wi-Fi)

3) If you don't want / have an ethernet cable, try bringing your router closer to your system (PS3 / PC / X-BOX 360)

If these 3 solutions don't work, then I suggest you should change / upgrade your router.

Hope this helps

ATVIAssist

Hi there whoppers, we'd love to help you resolve this. Can you please tell us what platform you are playing on? Also what kind of connection, wired or wireless? Please provide for us your NAT type and bandwidth? We want to get you in the game as soon as possible! Thanks ^CT

Vaiven13

Hi i have this problem aswell.Im in the UK[England] I have  a PS3 i have try'd using ethernet and Wi-Fi[The router is right next to the PS3] And the only one i can join.It takes about 5-10 mins to find a TDM.I can't join CTF or anyother.Please help.It only joins me on Empty matches with no other players..Please help[I dont know how to make my own Question page, sorry]