18 Replies Latest reply: May 23, 2013 8:34 AM by luigistell RSS

MeCHaNICAL MaYHeM ~ The Party Tour Group

Hey everyone, sites back... sort of

this is gonna take awhile to get used to it's like some kind of GH5/GH:A hybrid with the color scheme, not that anyone remembers the black and orange aerosmith days lol

anyway, been awhile since I gave a group description, this is gonna bomb:

Hello, welcome to the mystical and wonderous tour group of MeCHaNICAL MaYHeM!

If you haven't stopped reading yet, you have what it takes to join this madness.  We are a group of about 20 active members, and until the last site exploded held the #3 spot for groupies (or fourth I don't remember and it really wasn't about numbers)  We're a group made for the purpose of hangingout and having a good time while enjoying the thrills and trills of guitar hero (and other games too!).

And if that isn't a terrible enough description for you, then nigerian monkfish

theres a friendly community, and tournaments with prizes

we have a facebook page, come check us out

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/mechanicalmayhem/

wil that link work? don't count on it

here is our xat chat used for matchups when we host toga parties and other events

http://xat.com/MechanicalMayhem

remember its BYOT  for bring your own toga, or big yellow octopus towel, whichever makes more sense

we do have spare toga's but you do not want to wear those... nasty stuff

did I forget anything? umm yes I did but I don't know how to word it so Im just going to type whatever comes to mind swordfish orange soda spin doctors tsunami

at some point I'll write a great description, it will be so great that alexander the great will have to change his name to alexander the less great than this description

it will be so great that the great lakes will have to be classified as the good lakes instead

it will be so great, I said it will be soooooooo great THAT sixflags great adventure will be renamed sixflags average adventure

It will be so great that these terrible attempts at jokes will be seen just as horrible as they do right now

in other news... o hai everybody