1 2 3 4 Previous Next 53 Replies Latest reply on Jun 11, 2013 4:38 PM by starbuckfrack Go to original post RSS
      • Test #1
        10. Re: A player got banned within a matter of days from XBL with an offensive emblem

That is just wrong.

Unfortunately as we all know there are too many sick people in the world, but thata a topic for another time. I just report them, avoid them, and move on and try to have fun. (Even if I go 3 and 20)

Last Edited: Jun 8, 2013 5:08 PM
        • Test #1
          11. Re: A player got banned within a matter of days from XBL with an offensive emblem

As an adult I understand that a swastika can be seen as hateful or disrepecfull but to a kid it's just seen as being the bad guys of the movie.. My nephew made a swastika emblem because he loves the film saving private Ryan an thought the nazi army looked cooler just as I though darth fader was cool... He got banned for 2 weeks an is never allowed to make an emblem again, I thought that was bait harsh... He has no hate in him

Last Edited: Jun 8, 2013 5:17 PM
          • Test #1
            12. Re: A player got banned within a matter of days from XBL with an offensive emblem

Bad parenting, Parents need to teach their kids the meaning behind things, Grand Theft Auto is a cool game but you can't blame that if a kid decides to car jack and shoot cops. Educate the kids about WW2 and the Holocaust, explain that the nazi symbol is frowned upon, whats next? Oh guys in white hoods are "Wizards" that do magic! smh....Lets not talk about 9/11 either cuz we don't wanna keep it real

Last Edited: Jun 8, 2013 5:36 PM
            • Test #1
              13. Re: A player got banned within a matter of days from XBL with an offensive emblem

U can't say that kid has had bad parenting for making a swastika emblem.... Its just that to him, an emblem or a flag, is he allowed to make a Russian or Japanese flag without being informed of the horrors there country's inflicted during ww2? And what's car jacking and GTA got to do with him making this emblem.

Last Edited: Jun 8, 2013 5:54 PM
              • Test #1
                14. Re: A player got banned within a matter of days from XBL with an offensive emblem

He see's a movie and thinks "the german army looks cooler" but doesn't know the german army was responsible for 6 million jews being killed GENOCIDE! Real cool! And my notion about GTA was how we see video games as just that "Video games" and they can't be held responsible for the actions of uneducated people. A 10 year old sees a KKK member, and thinks HEY thats cool! I want to wear a costume like that! His/Her parents should educate the meaning of it. Instead of ignoring it and laughing it off as "kids being kids"

Last Edited: Jun 8, 2013 5:57 PM
                • Test #1
                  15. Re: A player got banned within a matter of days from XBL with an offensive emblem

The SS were responsible for the death of 6 million Jews not the German army... 2 different factions and he liked the German army coz they had better weapons just like the dark side in Star Wars, he prefers them too. I see sum sick graphic emblems an if he had made 1 of them then I'd be concerned but a swastika because he wanted to pretend he was the German army... An now can never make an emblem again, I think is harsh.

Last Edited: Jun 8, 2013 6:10 PM
                  • Test #1
                    16. Re: A player got banned within a matter of days from XBL with an offensive emblem

regardless the swastika is the sign for nazism which is connected to all those terrible deaths. It's illegal and banned in places like Germany, Austria, Poland, and some other EU countries. There's a bit of a difference between Darth Vader and Hitler as one is just a fictional villian. Think about all the people which the symbol brings terrible feelings to?

It seems like a just punishment of permenant emblem ban. I dont doubt you saying that he's a decent boy, but that doesn't mean he can't make terrible mistakes. Just make sure he's educated about the history of the symbol and why it is banned in places like Germany. etc.

Last Edited: Jun 8, 2013 7:52 PM
                    • Test #1
                      17. Re: A player got banned within a matter of days from XBL with an offensive emblem

Bystanders are just as guilty as those who commit the crime.

It stands for one thing and one thing only in this context... hate. Go visit the remnants of one of the camps... maybe you'll open your eyes.

Last Edited: Jun 8, 2013 8:03 PM
                      • Test #1
                        18. Re: A player got banned within a matter of days from XBL with an offensive emblem

What gets me are emblems showing penis infatuation. I report everything I find offensive that is against the rules of the games and microsoft code of

conduct.The ones I find really offensive I report 2-3 times

I've reported literally hundreds of emblems and will not stop. I see a lot of players showing no emblem at all. I'm sure most of these players were reported for their filth.

Last Edited: Jun 8, 2013 8:23 PM
                        • Test #1
                          19. Re: A player got banned within a matter of days from XBL with an offensive emblem

I don't personally use offensive/vulgar emblems, but I do find it a little hypocritical that they put "Nazi Zombies" in the game, and in Black Ops I and World at War, the scenary was filled with swastikas, yet when someone wants to put the logo on their gun, it's frowned upon, and they are banned/suspended. But that's beside the point.

My two cents:

I don't know how many times you have to be reported to actually never be able to create an emblem again, but I'm assuming he did it multiple times, and his progressive punishment resulted in him never being able to create an emblem again. In that case, it is perfectly fair. These types of discussions are the same as the people complaining about probation. You're doing something wrong, and you're doing it repeatedly. These actions have been imposed because you can't learn a lesson. If he is so infatuated with the Swastika, get him a poster to hang in his room... Keep it out of the game, due to its offensive nature, and being against the terms and conditions.

Last Edited: Jun 8, 2013 8:39 PM
                          1 2 3 4 Previous Next