1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 51 Replies Latest reply on Jul 9, 2013 7:11 PM by 2LegitToQuit Go to original post RSS
      • 50. Re: Triple Capping = The end of friendships

i always skip over the 1st flag(A or C) and directly go for B as there is where im gonna get my scorestreaks faster.

i get 200 points per kill WHILE on the B flag( i normally make like 3-4 kills when on the B flag so thats 600-800 points then also the 200 points from the neutral B flag and then i kill 1 or 2 more noobs and i get my Vsat and my team starts going wild on the enemy.

but i have lost way to many games with a team that ONLY wants to triple cap.

as soon we have 2 they are on the 3rd the enemy spawns behind us takes A and B at the same time and then we are stuck in their dispair.

i NEVER triple cap unless we are on the brink of losing the game.

i dont like losing a game but better losing a game thats 190-200 then losing a game where we started dominating and then get dominated because my team noobs triple capped the enemy.

capture 2 flags defend em win thats how me and my friends play not.

capture 3 flags make em spawn behind us lose our home flag+ a chance of losing the B flag and get spawn camped.

if i show mercy for my enemy with capping their flag when they are getting spawn killed i always end up getting spawn killed.

its them or me wel then ill say pick them and ill help you guys along.

• 51. Re: Triple Capping = The end of friendships

I completely agree with you dude, its called DOMINATION, not 2 cap and spawn kill. Youre supposed to make the enemy teams announcer say, WERE BEING DOMINATED! TAKE THOSE POSITIONS! Especially in the voice of spetsnaz via mw3 lol

1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next