4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 2, 2014 3:44 PM by HoneyBadger2213 RSS

looking for competitive xbox 360 clan

FazZeXD

looking for solid competitive clan

i play to win and have a decent kd, my favorite game modes are objective based modes.

Message me if you want me to join your clan

Gamertag: FazZe XD

• Re: looking for competitive xbox 360 clan

How old are you? You got a mic? I'll add you on xbox me and my mate looking for people to do league play if you are interested.

phatt0n

SatansThong

Hey there FazZeXD! I'm a recruiter from the xbox360 clan, Instant Death Squad.
            Started in 2009, Instant Death Squad (IDS) is an XBOX 360 Gaming Clan with members from around the world and our mission is to provide an engaging and competitive environment for gamers of all ages and abilities.We have more than a 1000 registered members and an active forum community! Instant Death Squad has both casual & competitive players of the Call of Duty, Battlefield, and Halo Series and we have an organized clan structure, and clan ranks updated monthly.We also participate in tournaments when available for Halo, Call of Duty and Battlefield. Another benefit of joining IDS are the clanmates who are fun to play with, and place the team above themselves. They are also mature and treat all other players with respect.Most importantly, clanmates who just want to have a fun time!
            All you have to do is be active on XBL and our website for your required 2 week trial and be at least 18 years of age.
            Feel free to register and apply at - www.instantdeathsquad.net
            IDS welcomes you,
            Quack I R Duck

Hello FazZeXD,

My name is Kristen and I’m contacting you on behalf of my clan, PTFX! We are a dedicated military-strategic clan with focus on squad-based tactics, solid communication, good sportsmanship, and playing to win. Our focus is Black Ops 2 on the 360, and we participate in all CoD: ELITE challenges and play all game modes, but our specialty is Capture The Flag. Ultimately, our goal is to become a competitive, tournament-winning clan. We have both male and female clan members, all who are friendly, enjoy playing as a team and communicating, and will work with you to improve your skills! We’re always looking for new members, and since our size isn’t astronomical, you’ll get the attention every clan member deserves! We require that you be 16 years of age or older, have a working headset, a positive K/D, and a Score per Minute of at least 150 (However, some exceptions may be made for players who demonstrate exceptional skill and teamwork in spite of poor stats). If you think you might be interested in joining, visit our Facebook Page to learn more at: https://www.facebook.com/PTFxClan or visit our forums at: http://ptfx.proboards.com - My GamerTag is Kdrummer89. Hope to play with you soon!

Kdrummer89

Web Relations

PTFX Second Lieutenant (O1)

ptfx.kdrummer89@gmail.com

HoneyBadger2213

$TEAMTOXIC$ would love to have new members, we play alot of zombies and team death match, but we play every competition we can