1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 57 Replies Latest reply: Jul 30, 2013 7:20 PM by SawBlade Go to original post RSS
      • 50. Re: new patch sucks
        New patch rules.
        • 51. Re: new patch sucks
          fortym4r
          I'd rather play with all those modders than now, the g3 was my favorite gun
          • 52. Re: new patch sucks
            Skyline109

gunner541 wrote:

I'd rather play with all those modders than now, the g3 was my favorite gun

ha yeah it was so much fun to outgun the modders
            • 53. Re: new patch sucks
              I like it to be honest, i use deagle a lot and i got over 500 points every search game.  my first game as a sniper went 15/2, 10 were deagle kills.
              • 54. Re: new patch sucks
                Dalmertron

BTKDeathAwaits wrote:

RustyMcTaint wrote:

If any of you morons can shoot a pistol that fast and it be as accurate as it was on this game, or the same thing with a full auto barrett 50 cal, or G3, then please do so, video tape, and post on youtube for all of us to see. If you morons can do that, then you have a complaint. I've had arguments about this since the day modded controllers made their mark, and nobody has ever shown me they can shoot a gun that fast.

Cant patch wont let me
                • 55. Re: new patch sucks
                  Dalmertron

Zion wrote:

what does it do?

It slows it down to about 5 shots per second, if you shoot faster then down to 2 shots per second. Also Punishes people with fast trigger fingers (even more than modders) and rewards the slow shooters.
                  • 56. Re: new patch sucks
                    Skyline109

Dalmertron wrote:

BTKDeathAwaits wrote:

RustyMcTaint wrote:

If any of you morons can shoot a pistol that fast and it be as accurate as it was on this game, or the same thing with a full auto barrett 50 cal, or G3, then please do so, video tape, and post on youtube for all of us to see. If you morons can do that, then you have a complaint. I've had arguments about this since the day modded controllers made their mark, and nobody has ever shown me they can shoot a gun that fast.

Cant patch wont let me

I think he might be talking about irl. idk though
                    • 57. Re: new patch sucks

New patch sucks, get on my PCM and all it does is give me connection interruptions after a few minutes of play. I surely hope that they can fix that mess and I also hope they can fix the lag that goes with the ci.

1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next