5 Replies Latest reply: Aug 2, 2013 5:53 PM by to12143 RSS

buried EE problem

shibalrocks

Hello guys i just finished Buried EE after 5 HOURS -_- 1 hour all steps 4 hours the targets we almost finished the bank on PDW Ammo , however in these 5 hours i timed out 3 times because Stupid psn giving me error while internet is still working nothing worng it's the stupid PSN , however we finished it got the Achivment but when we went to the End game box 2 of people who didn't time out got the box light up but me and my other mate timed out before we finish the easter egg didn't got our box light up ? Any idea why , BTW i didn't try to rest the map bec. i was tired to i turned my ps3 off

• Re: buried EE problem
          DeathBringer-Zen

Yes, all players who start a game (even in custom) to do the easter egg must also finish the game without lagging out or hot joining.

You can still get the achievement ok, but if you lag out and rejoin, you will not be able to get the tower to align.

shibalrocks

So .. **** SAKEEEEEEEEEEE I AIN'T GONNA DO IT AGAIN -_- DAMN IT TREYARCH

DeathBringer-Zen

Yeah, it seems a little silly on their part, but I suppose it was to stop people hot joining games on the last steps and getting the tower aligned easier.

shibalrocks

at least make the Game save your process , So they give us ******* broken servers and kick us out and when you do it they don't give me the end game because i timed out what logic is that

I had this same problem, after about 6 hours of doing easter eggs(did all 3 tranzit die rise and buried) I learned that i only completed 2 of the 3, even though i completed all 3, i was not lagging at all during the first 2 but when we started to do buried i started to lag really bad, and then lagged out, immediately rejoined, finished the easter egg, but of course the other 3 guys got it, but not I, no, I now have to do it again if i want the infinite firesale and 4 gun mule kick, which it took us a good 2 and a half 3 hours to do buried alone, I was pissed off and now I get to waste even more points from the bank to do something i have already done