1 10 11 12 13 14 Previous Next 187 Replies Latest reply: Apr 17, 2014 10:50 PM by Iron24 Go to original post RSS
      • 110. Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
        Jadryx

I'm really excited for this movie!  I've been reading a lot of the interviews and all that from SDCC and it just makes me think that like TFA was my favorite Phase 1 movie, this has a very good chance to be my favorite Phase 2 movie! 

• 111. Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
          Rogue_Shadow

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking, too, Jad.  It looks like it's gonna be lots of fun, and I'm especially excited to see the team-up between Cap and Widow, actually.  She'll probably get to be more spy-like in this movie, which will be super cool. 

• 112. Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
            Hawkeye

Some more cool info about the new Cap movie!  There's a pretty cool interview with the Russos where they confirm multiple outfits in the movie and they talk of how there's a themetic arc to them.  They also talk a little about Falcon's costume and about Widow being in a team.  They also talk about Cap's new fighting skills, which Chris Evans also brings up in this interview where he compares it to Cap's athleticism in the Cap video game a couple years ago.  He also says he did some training in parkour and gymnastics for the movie!

• 113. Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
              Rogue_Shadow

Pretty cool stuff!  I get the feeling we're gonna get to see Cap (and maybe Widow) kinda really have some major issues with SHIELD, which will probably lead into Avengers 2.  I don't think we're exactly gonna be seeing Fury and SHIELD need to bring the team together, so we can kinda see the darker side of SHIELD a bit more than we did in phase 1. 

• 114. Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
                Hawkeye

Yeah, we're definitely going to see the shady side of SHIELD and half the team never particularly trusted SHIELD in Avengers 1 before they learned about the weapons they were creating so it seems like they'll be operating on their own in AoU.  I can see the Avengers trying to warn SHIELD about Ultron and Maria Hill blowing them off.

• 115. Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
                  Rogue_Shadow

Maria Hill always does that.  That's one of many reasons nobody likes her.  Many, many reasons.  Of course, she wasn't so unlikeable in Avengers, but she's played by Cobie Smulders and doesn't do that much, so I guess that's not surprising.  That's probably set to change in Avengers 2, though!

• 116. Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
                    Hawkeye

Man, a lot of Cap interviews and another scene was screened at D23 and it just gets me more and more excited for thsi movie.  Chris sounds super excited when he talks about it and he's really confident this movie will be awesome.  I've seen some interviews with the Russo brothers too and they sound really on the ball and know exactly what they want to do.  Chris has also revealed that he thinks the filming for Avengers: AoU will start this March!  So much excitement, its a great time to be an Avengers fan.  Now if we can just get a video game, haha.

• 117. Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
                      Jadryx

First trailer for your viewing pleasure.  I'll have my thoughts on it later (when I get a chance to watch it!)

• 118. Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
                        Hawkeye

Man, that trailer is so friggin awesome!  I really like the brief little shots we get to see of the reworked WWII costume.  Both that and the SHIELD outfit has Chris looking a lot more buff than what he wore in Avengers.  I love the tease of Winter Soldier too.  They made Falcon look awesome in flight too, way cooler than I thought it'd be though I still wish he had a bit of red on him, haha.  Tasha is looking great too!  The cool action scene with her falling backwards and firing off her guns.  It looks like she'll get her at some point, since ya can see Cap carrying her.  Though I don't know if it's her on the operating table.

How you guys liking the trailer!

• 119. Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
                          Rogue_Shadow

Wow, that trailer was awesome!  It looks like we're gonna get plenty of that shady SHIELD they've been saying is coming, based on Cap's talk with Fury.  Falcon looked pretty cool, too, and it looked like Widow actually had some long hair that didn't look like the IM2 hair.  And he caught the shield.  I mean, how cool is that?  Nobody catches the shield. 

1 10 11 12 13 14 Previous Next