5 Replies Latest reply: Aug 22, 2013 12:17 PM by Momba1 RSS

watch the films

just took 2 people that I hought were hacking and watched their own game films....if treyarch would do the same they would be able to tell these people know where you are at all rimes...I know I can't mention anyones names so I will leave it at that....1 person went 45 and 2...after watching his own game film I now know why and how he did it...he was walling big time...he knew when to shoot into corners etx...was even shooting thru walls to kill people and I could not see them at all...but obviously he sure did.....nice work treyarch

• Re: watch the films
          Momba1

Folks hack plenty. That said, make sure they weren't running constant VSAT's and if they were then yep they know exactly where you are real time running Ghost perk or not you show-up.

Yep, It's fairly easy to see who's taking advantage of aim cheats that keep turning them to the nearest threat through walls. I tell you how they do it, Cheaters hear a sound & press the aim cheat that is set to (find enemies through walls) this way they know exactly where your coming from. Then they say it's their great sound card that has them turning and putting you right in their crosshairs through a wall. Sorry, we all know your not hearing a sound and pinpointing an enemies location through a wall, or rounding every other corner perfectly in line with the enemy.

Also Theres the crap i see all the time just before these cheaters round the corner they pivot & lock on my position through the wall for a milisecond and they do this crap repeatedly throughout the round. (obvious cheaters) And Yes treyarch doesn't ban them.

And @ momba.  I highly doubt he's mistaking a cheater from a legit player using V-sat ,V-sat takes about 12 kills to get and only lasts a few minutes, So after seeing all 42 kills i'm fairly sure he (any idiot) can tell the difference of legit and cheats. It's realy not that hard,

And as always someone is trying to tell someone else they are possibly mistaken. he said he reviewed it. and there were 42 kills to watch. (plenty of kills without a V-sat up) for him to determine the difference between someone using a v-sat & a clown using aim cheats to turn him to every in bound enemy.

The game is fairly flooded with these cheaters.

Momba1

BO2 = Scorestreaks ; BO2 ≠ Killstreaks

Pff I've had a Warthog (1400) just after a Bloodthirsty; example: Capture 200 + Capture Kills 200/ea * 6 = 1400 points and that's not factoring in UAV/Counter-UAV assist points. You have to understand how BO2 works. Yeah I have about 1K Merciless (10 kills) and often by then I'm on my second round of Scorestreaks. The exception is in TDM @ 100 points/ea kill and even then a Lodestar is often before a Merciless again depending on the assist points from other scorestreaks.

Right off the bat, no arguments from me, I clearly stated that there are indeed plenty of Cheaters/Hackers but most aren't so obvious. The worst are good players using their hacks in stealthy ways: Aim-Assist vs Snap-on AimBots, Patient Wallers vs 'In-Your-Face' Wallers, etc.

by the way...the match previously listed was tdm....thats where i usually will check most i suspect of hacking...the other games capture, hardpoint etc...get a little faster with all the other scorestreaks....tfm is usually what i refer to when i check hackers....sorry...suspected hackers

Momba1

I'm an 'okay' player and IF all I want is VSAT then UAV, Counter-UAV and the VSAT comes rather quickly i.e. < 40-50 seconds not to mention players are pretty good going just off the UAV and other players getting a VSAT. TDM @ 100 points is personally my least favorite game; to me it's pointless like hitting a hornets nest in chaos + camping.

Again, you'll find it tough to find anyone more of a 'Hacker Hater' than me, and IF you have a Prior VAC Ban I'll leave in the Pre-Game lobbies in a snap; I/we look at their Steam account not their KDR. No doubt a few are legit in BO2 but I refuse to play against those with Priors and IF I get stuck into a lobby and Post-Game I see a top scorer with a VAC Ban it's a good idea to Mute me for a while while I go through my rant with those players.