22 Replies Latest reply: Sep 1, 2013 1:14 PM by mwfan55 RSS

Can i get Skull with Knife?

Hi..I am wondering if I can make the Skull with knife with my current stats or if i should do another account

My stats are 19,004 kills and 567 downs And I have skull with no eyes and 3 tally marks.

Thanks in advance!!

• Re: Can i get Skull with Knife?
          vicx333p

No one knows.

mwfan55

Here is what I do know.

1 - No one has a solid answer to the zombies ranking system. So many hypothetical answers based on different results.

2 - Your KD is 33.5. % When I received my Knife my KD was 54 %. Only thing you can do is keep playing.

3 - There are many theories out there for example: You need to play different maps, reach higher levels, use different weapons, etc. I primarily play custom game mode and on the same map 98% of the time ( Town ).  So there is no basis for the theories so many have.

My advise:

- Play custom game mode, easier to control.

- Play solo unless you can have friends that will help you.

- If you go down, quit. Do not let someone revive you. Every down counts towards your KD.

- If you run out of ammo, you think you don't stand a chance, quit the game. You KD will not suffer. Your kills will count and you will not suffer a down or a death

- Try and reach high rounds. Reaching any where between 24 - 30 is good.

Again, the advise above is for CUSTOM game mode.

Good luck

when somebody encourages ragequitting you bet your ass Im going to call you out. even in customs games, its this type of mentality that has ruined the game

agreed. if you can go into a custom and set on easy and stack up kills then ragequit when yout about to go down juat to boost kills? i dont know but i see a problem with thay and others would agree

I agree if you boost for your rank you don't deserve that rank.  I am a knife and I play all sorts of maps don't give a dam about my KD and i love grief a game mode where the other team tries to kill you.  There are so many people that try to fake their rank as long as you have a mic others can help you get better.  By doing boosting kills you are just staying the same

People can do this, but they don't deserve the rank and I bet when they go into public and play some games they won't hold the KD and get deranked.

Getting a rank is one thing, keeping it is another.

Pessysquad

Agreed. A true boss player will be able to enter into a random game of zombies on any map, and DRAG the scrubs to round 30 if need be.

mwfan55

Glad we can all agree that rank and emblem does not define who you are. At the same time lets not lose focus of what the OP's question was. He wanted to know how he can earn the skull with knife with the stats he has. Answer is keep playing.

Unfortunately Treyarch did not provide us with an answer to the ranking system for Zombies. They also allow people to earn all the ranks in custom game mode. To the OP, don't get caught up so much with the " rage quitting " term being tossed around. Lots of kids unfortunately toss this term around in beefing up their ego and acting like they are better than everyone. Hell, even countries at war surrender. The steps I have provide for you will allow you to earn the emblem you seek. As others have stated, a good zombie player is someone who doesn't take pride in displaying the emblem, but displays true talent within the game.

Good luck to you.

You wanna make a new account just to get a knife? Pathetic.... Disgusting kind of behavior, this kind of **** ruins zombies for everyone

mwfan55

How does an emblem ruin the game of zombies for everyone? The game is not ruined, the game is the same, it's people with your attitude that ruin it. An emblem does not define a player. Talent within the game defines the player.

Its the fact that people are willing to start a new account to get a new emblem.
                                  Its the fact that people quit before they get downed to keep a good record which ruins the game for everyone in it.
                                  Its the fact that people with shotgun emblems never play with anyone unless they have the shotguns too because they think they are to good for them.
                                  This new emblem ranking system is never explained.
                                  Its useless.
                                  It encourages bad behavior to get a better emblem.

The old leaderboards were better, because instead of an emblem it told you.

What was the highest round that this person got too?
                                  Were they carried or did they pull their own weight?
                                  Is this game worth playing or will I search for someone else?

The emblem idea sucks so much!!

mwfan55

NathanusMaximus wrote:

Its the fact that people are willing to start a new account to get a new emblem.

Who cares let them. The people that earn it on their original account are the true players.

Its the fact that people quit before they get downed to keep a good record which ruins the game for everyone in it.

In game play with other people in a lobby, I agree with you. In custom game mode, no harm took place.

Its the fact that people with shotgun emblems never play with anyone unless they have the shotguns too because they think they are to good for them.

Why would you want to play with snobby players any way? The whole point is to play and have fun. I stay away from players with a bad attitude.

This new emblem ranking system is never explained.

Agree, and already stated.

It encourages bad behavior to get a better emblem.

Playing with others, I agree, it might promote bad game play. But thinking about it, maybe being able to earn the emblems in custom game is not such a bad idea. The ones that want a real game play can play with others with similar needs. For the ones that just wan the emblem then they can stick to the custom game mode.

The old leaderboards were better, because instead of an emblem it told you.

What was the highest round that this person got too?
                                      Were they carried or did they pull their own weight?
                                      Is this game worth playing or will I search for someone else?

The emblem idea sucks so much!!

Agree

Megadog14

mwfan55 wrote:

The game is not ruined, the game is the same, it's people with your attitude that ruin it.

Says the person who said to ragequit...