1 2 3 4 Previous Next 55 Replies Latest reply: Sep 11, 2013 9:18 AM by KTPhoenix Go to original post RSS
      • 10. Re: Quick Scope?
        ghostsniper2010

So ur blaming the xboxone coz u cant QS please kid get a life im so glad QS is going so bloody glad its what is killing COD. THANK YOU MARK RUBIN!!!!!!

• 11. Re: Quick Scope?
          Firesens

If you seriously only buy the game to abuse the exploit we all know as quickscoping than that is pathetic.

• 12. Re: Quick Scope?
            Noctis Everto

Wait!!! So, the people who complain about a real sniper sniping thought THEY were the skilled snipers? LOL just....LOL

Glad to see that type of filth wont be returning in the next installment...QS'ers who appreciated a good clean headshot can come play, but not you. BAD OP

• 13. Re: Quick Scope?
              banned-again

hahahaha skill that word always makes me laugh when i see it used to describle cheapscoping

• 14. Re: Quick Scope?
                highlandsparky

I'd put my money on quickscoping still having a presence in Ghosts. Yes they've adjusted the way sniper rifles work, but no-where have I seen a dev confirm 100% that there shall be no quickscoping.

Here's a quote from @IWMarkRubin

"However in re-envisioning sniper rifles some aspects, such as sway timing, have changed the way sniper rifles function and so traditional 'quick-scoping' has been affected. Is it gone completely? Maybe. It certainly won’t be viable in the way it previously was."
                • 15. Re: Quick Scope?

I find it pretty ridiculous that players will purchase or not purchase a game just because there's a tweet about a potential difference in a certain mechanic. Oh wait, not even a game but a $500 console.

And to all the players that think a tweet about the sniper rifle class in Ghosts eliminating all your quickscoping frustrations, its a bit early to make that assumption. Things can change at any time like we've seen in the past.

Time will tell.

• 16. Re: Quick Scope?
                    rsturp

im so glad its been taken out now maybe all these people who play the objective game mode with a sniper might try and win a game rather than just running to a spot all game trying to get a 360 no scope through a wall (which is not hard at all). plus how many time does a bullet miss someone and kill them, its a joke, and if you think it takes skill well you my friend need to see a doctor

• 17. Re: Quick Scope?
                      riksterinto

I'm curious to know what everyone thinks does take more skill than quickscoping/sniping in a COD game.  The only things I can think of that require more skill than sniping in cod are combat axes, knives and the crossbow.

Anyone else care to mention what they think actually requires skill in this game?  Do they really think that using the SPASs, R870s, AN-94s, FALs,, Scars, ACRs, PDs, PPs and Scorpions require more skill than sniping or QSing?

• 18. Re: Quick Scope?
                        RedNight129

actually it was raven studios they are the one working on multiplayer

• 19. Re: Re: Quick Scope?
                          slayerextreme

R.I.P Sniping = R.I.P CoD????/   Really?????

running around with a sniper rifle, and it having the ability to beat a person with an assault rifle in a straight up encounter???? and you call that sniping???.....so sad when the aim assist feature of the game is able to give such a group an unbalanced advantage, and then you cry about it being corrected in future games????

The community will do just fine without your specific group, and actually it will 100% enhance the game play in the lobbies, So i wont even say "hate to see ya go"....just go, and stay gone

1 2 3 4 Previous Next