5 Replies Latest reply: Sep 11, 2013 6:29 AM by UndreamtStone RSS

you need us, we need you

we all...the ones complaining are doing so for a reason.....we care about the game....we paid to have fun....the money we spent was not for your benefit...it was for ours....we complain on a regular basis about issues we have with your, our game....not only that, we have also tried to help you come up with suggestions and solutions to the problems we are facing....yet it seems we have gotten little or no response from the developers or makers of this game...seems to me that pc gamers have been left to the wayside from your market and that is a sad thing....I hear about fixes for ps2 and xbox...and hear less about hackers in that arena than I do with the pc....all games lately made for pc have also had sites for cheats even before the games come out....you as developers  can and should protect your clientele in the pc world.....we need your help to fix the problems....we do not however need your games or your lack of response and can easily boycott any and all further games developed by your company....we need you to fix...you need us to buy.....so what do you think is the necessary fix for this situation...the ball is in your court so to speak....tell us all what your answer is...not just me...you made the forums....we have reported all issues there...would you be so kind as to respond to us...your buyers accordingly

• Re: you need us, we need you

UndreamtStone wrote:

all games lately made for pc have also had sites for cheats even before the games come out....you as developers  can and should protect your clientele in the pc world.....we need your help to fix the problems....we do not however need your games or your lack of response and can easily boycott any and all further games developed by your company....we need you to fix...you need us to buy.....so what do you think is the necessary fix for this situation...the ball is in your court so to speak....tell us all what your answer is...not just me...you made the forums....we have reported all issues there...would you be so kind as to respond to us...your buyers accordingly

This really bothers me the most. It's fair that someone pre-orders game & pay extra for a season pass for MULTIPLAYER maps costing the consumer $100 or more if you ordered deluxe version, meanwhile the MULTIPLAYER experience is (if you want to buy a cheat and destroy all legit players you can go right ahead).

So one should assume if your a legit player you shouldn't bother playing pc anymore.

The problem is...For them it's a business It doesn't matter to them if they are making the game for a large community of cheaters and a small community of legit players. It's all good either way, and they are only going to put so much effort to remove cheaters..

Do you really think anyone from IW or 3arc will ever visit these forums? Ofcourse not, don't be silly. They will continue to ignore you until you take action. How do you take action? it's simple, by letting your wallets speak. If no one buys Ghosts the message will come across loud and clear. They will lie to you and screw you over until you decide it's not worth your hard earned cash. You all have the power to change things, you just have to be willing to use it.

ATVIAssist

Hi there. We hear you loud and clear and we are certainly against hacking and cheating in any title. Unfortunately we are unable to see absolutely everything that goes on in the game which is why we need you to bring things to our attention. We want every player to enjoy the game as it is meant to be played and not have to suffer from the hackers or cheaters. This is why we have implemented the in game cheater reporting tool into Modern Warfare 3 and Black Ops 2 in hopes that players who witness cheaters first hand are able to report them to the security team. The security monitors all in-game reports and every cheater, modder, hacker, will eventually feel the tremendous weight of the ban hammer fall upon them. You can also contact us here: Activision.com Customer Support to file reports for the security team.

Thank you for all of the reports. It does take time to review each one, but it is certainly done ASAP. Don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime if there is ever anything we can do to help. ^MD

Activision Assist | Facebook

Activision Support (ATVIAssist) on Twitter

thank you for your support...now and in the future....we appreciate all the help we can get...have run across a few players that I have instructed on how to report....but also told them to check the films first and if they are not sure report...some just refuse to report and have explained to them it doesn't help us...but again thank you for your response and all the help you have given to date