21 Replies Latest reply: Sep 17, 2013 12:37 AM by UndreamtStone RSS

When is the next Double Xp?

jeffrobizzle
      they shud have it every weekend like bungie do for halo, dont ya think? and have a true skill rank as well,
        • Re: When is the next Double Xp?
          drewbie91
          then everyone would be a tenth prestige and get bored with the game pretty quick if theirs nothing to work towards, idk i think a double experience here and their is good

jeffrobizzle wrote:

they shud have it every weekend like bungie do for halo, dont ya think? and have a true skill rank as well,

COD not halo, not even remotely close.

double XP every weekend
              drewbie91
              yea not every weekend, once an a whiles alright
                We, The community have already had enough double Xp, So get over it, Treyarch is abusing the Double Xp as it is. So.
                  drewbie91
                  but thats coming from a tenth prestige who has no use for double xp
                    June!
                      drewbie91

TuDe19 wrote:

June!

yea most likely
                        they should have them like once a month or one every 2 months.
                          xXMaiWeingXx

xLiLFaLaBeLLaX wrote:

We, The community have already had enough double Xp, So get over it, Treyarch is abusing the Double Xp as it is. So.

always the 10th prestige to say that we don't NEED it. People want to prestige faster, but not have to play for along time.

double xp is awesome, there are more players (being those that aren't great at the game) and more advanced players can really own!
                            I like double XP because it brings out the Noobs!

Ranking up is so easy during double XP, and it has nothing to do with the double xp.
                              HIPEMENT
                              Im sorry but if players are not willing to put the hours in to the game to reach the top level then they shouldnt be rewarded with double XP's

HIPEMENT wrote:

Im sorry but if players are not willing to put the hours in to the game to reach the top level then they shouldnt be rewarded with double XP's

I agree.

Put the time in folks!

jeffrobizzle wrote:

said the key thing "halo" and "bungie" it dont take skill to play that game online so that proves one fact, if you need double xp every weekend to rank up quick its obvious that your crap at cod:waw..
                                    jeffrobizzle
                                    Ok, for the people who say u need no skill to play halo your so wrong and u base ur opinion on the fact that if you shoot a person once they shud die and you people who have this norrow minded ignorance shud put the controller down and never play a game again.

I am sure that if most of us reached prestige 10 we would still play the games as its 1 of the best fps out there, as do most of the prestige 10's.

Most of use do not have the time play cod all day like those pretige 10 virgins, so yeah double xp most weekends would be great

I MY OPINION IT GETS VERY BORING TEDIOUS AND TIME CONSUMING ACCUMULATING EXP TO LEVEL 60 F*CKING 5 JUST TO GET TO THE NEXT PRESTIGE TO DO IT ALL AGAIN NOT MUCH REWARD FOR YOU EFFORTS, DOUBLE EX LIVENS IT UP, GIVES YOU A BIT MORE FOR YOU EFFORTS AND THE MORE FREQUENT DOUBLE XP WEEKENDS ARE THE BETTER FOR MORAL AND ENCOURAGES PEOPLE TO KEEP GOING, I CAN SAY FOR MYSELF I WOULD STILL PLAY THE GAME AS A PRESTIGE 10 AND I AM SURE THEY WILL COME OUT WITH SOME MORE EXTRAS LIKE THEY DID WITH COD MW
                                      CrimsonStout

jeffrobizzle wrote:

Ok, for the people who say u need no skill to play halo your so wrong and u base ur opinion on the fact that if you shoot a person once they shud die and you people who have this norrow minded ignorance shud put the controller down and never play a game again.

I am sure that if most of us reached prestige 10 we would still play the games as its 1 of the best fps out there, as do most of the prestige 10's.

Most of use do not have the time play cod all day like those pretige 10 virgins, so yeah double xp most weekends would be great

I MY OPINION IT GETS VERY BORING TEDIOUS AND TIME CONSUMING ACCUMULATING EXP TO LEVEL 60 F*CKING 5 JUST TO GET TO THE NEXT PRESTIGE TO DO IT ALL AGAIN NOT MUCH REWARD FOR YOU EFFORTS, DOUBLE EX LIVENS IT UP, GIVES YOU A BIT MORE FOR YOU EFFORTS AND THE MORE FREQUENT DOUBLE XP WEEKENDS ARE THE BETTER FOR MORAL AND ENCOURAGES PEOPLE TO KEEP GOING, I CAN SAY FOR MYSELF I WOULD STILL PLAY THE GAME AS A PRESTIGE 10 AND I AM SURE THEY WILL COME OUT WITH SOME MORE EXTRAS LIKE THEY DID WITH COD MW

You iz just crapp at dis game blad.
                                      Innit.
                                        Personally, I'd rather they fix the match bonus points award in the event that the host leaves or the server connection times out instead of giving double xp.  Too many times you lose out on quite a few points, whether you're winning or losing, when the game ends.
                                          jeffrobizzle

Spesholl K wrote:

Personally, I'd rather they fix the match bonus points award in the event that the host leaves or the server connection times out instead of giving double xp.  Too many times you lose out on quite a few points, whether you're winning or losing, when the game ends.

Good point
                                            jeffrobizzle

CrimsonStout wrote:

jeffrobizzle wrote:

You iz just crapp at dis game blad.
                                            Innit.

My stats will be better than yours when i get to that prestige
                                              _Wez_

drewbie91 wrote:

then everyone would be a tenth prestige and get bored with the game pretty quick if theirs nothing to work towards, idk i think a double experience here and their is good

But I know people who have Social Lives and Like to play games for Fun ... So it wont affect them
                                                babyhuey7076
                                                once and a while is fine. when they do that always seems to bring a ton more people online. thats means more people just running around providing kills for others

too many hacks start a new account and hack their buts off during double xp...not worth it til they remove the hacks