1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 75 Replies Latest reply: Jan 26, 2014 6:20 AM by Hallzee1 Go to original post RSS
      • 20. Re: Elite PS3 Clan Invitation Error
        ATVIAssist

Hi rushblueroom,

No updates at this time.

Unfortunately we do not have an ETA for resolution. Apologies for the frustration. Some players have been able to join a clan through the console or different web browsers. Try clearing the cache/cookies before accepting.You can also try un-linking, and re-linking your gamertag to Elite, or creating an all new Elite account with a new email address, and linking your gamertag.

^MD

• 21. Re: Elite PS3 Clan Invitation Error

IVe the same problem..

cant accept clan invites.

black ops 2 is really bad game.. Black ops 1 was good,, but bo2 full with errors en problems.. Let us all pay 60,- for a game whatis full of problems.. Come on guys its very frustrating..

i allways played cod, but after this game i really stárt thinking to go to battlefield or something.

why treyarch dont do anything about al the problems around this game???

• 22. Re: Elite PS3 Clan Invitation Error

2 weeks have passed since I made this thread! And when I made it, 2 weeks had passed since I firstly saw the error! So, It makes it 4 weeks=1 whole month trying to join Greek Nightmares???!!!!!!! DAFUQ! Is it soooooo difficult to fix?

• 23. Re: Elite PS3 Clan Invitation Error

I have exatly the same problem and it is not fair from activision to say that the solution is to change accounts or e-mail adresses, if is not a server problem its a software problem, and me and my friend have this problem since two weeks ago, is legit for a new elite user like me consider to change to btf3 or 4 but i realy like cod bo2 and it will be great if you (activision) find a solution to this issue because it concerns a lot of users.

• 24. Re: Elite PS3 Clan Invitation Error

You know what I think is funny, is that not only have you and some of the rest of us been waiting for this to get fixed, you get admin telling us to do the same thing over and over again..... Sigh. They ought to know by now that we have tried all their suggestions and it still wont let us either join or accept an invite. If they cant fix the problem where we can all accept or join, why don't they just make it so they can do it for us.... You think they could at least do that until the problem is fixed.

• 25. Re: Elite PS3 Clan Invitation Error

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM I'VE CONTACTED PEOPLE FROM ELITE VIA COD ELITE LIVE CHAT AND ALL THEY SAY ITS WERE WORKING ON THIS ITS BEEN 3 WEEKS AND NOTHING THEY WIN ALOT OF MONEY AND THEIR RICH AND THEY CAN'T FIX THIS PROBLEM ITS ANNOYING I AM A CLAN LEADER AND I CAN'T ACCEPT PEOPLE AND ITS WEIRD BECAUSE I CAN ONLY ACCEPT PEOPLE WHO HAVE MW3 AND BO2 CAREER IF THEY DONT HAVE MW3 CAREER I CANT ACCEPT BUT STILL WHY CANT ELITE FIXED THIS PROBLEM AND WATCH IF THEY RESPOND ME ITS GOING TO BE OH SORRY FOR YOUR PROBLEM I KNOW ITS COMPLICATED WERE WORKING ON IT YOU CAN TRY SOME TROUBLESHOOTING NO THAT DOESN'T EVEN FIX THIS PROBLEM

• 26. Re: Elite PS3 Clan Invitation Error

I can't join a clan right now and frankly its Bull. I have tried two separate clans, cannot accept invites and they cannot accept my apps. I have tried different browsers, cleared cache, relinked ID, even made a damn new account and nothing. I talked with a support guy today only to hear the same thing they have been saying on this thread for weeks. Get your stuff together Activision and do your damn job.

• 27. Re: Elite PS3 Clan Invitation Error

Everything u said is true about me too! its a big problem...

• 28. Re: Elite PS3 Clan Invitation Error

Hi, I'm AleAle93 (ID PSN) and i've the same problem.

Four of my friends can't joining in my clan (i'm the clan leader, my clan is called ItalianStyle and we are 13 whithout this four person ) and i can't accept their invitation.

Today i invite another friends and he joining without any problem

sorry for my english, I'm Italian

• 29. Re: Elite PS3 Clan Invitation Error
                          DemonDeath

I FIGURED OUT WHAT IS WRONG I THINK! Ashley above is my gf, like said we have gone through everything. Then I got to thinking and the only different between me and her was she doesnt have an MW3 career. She got on MW3, played two matches and switched her callsigns and emblems around. After elite updated to show her career, her clan invite got accepted the first one with no problem! I think they may have some kind of coding bug where if you don't have an mw3 career it will cause an error possibly. Give it a shot and see if that is the fix!

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next