20 Replies Latest reply: Oct 5, 2013 6:14 PM by Sinbird RSS

Triple Kill RPG?

Someone...anyone...please, tell me how to get a triple kill with a RPG. It's near impossible to get.  I've done it all, Hardcore, Kill confirmed, Domination.  NOTHING IS WORKING!  I am on my knees begging.  Please someone tell me how to do this!

• Re: Triple Kill RPG?
          Foxhound-Pro

Domination is where I got mine. I found that Express was conducive to my needs.

937dub

I feel your pain, I'm on the same boat, with over 180 gaming sessions trying to do it LOL. One little triple kill with an RPG for diamond launchers, seems simple huh? Not for me either, impossible is more like it. I know its doable, I've gotten many double kills, so I'm guessing I wasn't lucky enough to get a third enemy in the same cluster lol. I did come really close a few days ago, playing Ground War on Raid DOM, I really thought I had it, cuz the enemies were on the B flag capping, I saw more than three, so I thought for sure I had it, till I got the flak jacket marker, I was very upset!

I tried HC Dom for a while, but I honestly think that the only way for it to happen, for me at least and my way of gaming, it would be GW, because it has 9 enemies instead of the usual 6v6.

Anyone else with suggestions, please give them! I thought I was the only one going thru this, but I feel like more of the community could use some guidance on the topic as well

I've posted one response here...its NOT that hard but does require luck...I had 3 triple kills with the RPG over the course of 300 kills ALL in core ALL in TDM all with a single rocket.  In my opinion Grind is the best board to get this done because most people seem to run up the middle into the skate shop/skate ramp area.   From the skate shop side, fire RPG through the top window looking over the skate area into the lower far window on the other side of the interior ramp area....MANY times multiple people will sit there, especially when the game first begins.  The other spot in the enterance to the skate shop area from the parking lot.  Given that most people tend to run middle on that board, if you spawn opposite the parking lot,  flank right and come in the skate shop from the side, run through the shop heading towards the parking lot area, there will OFTEN be multiple people running in from the spawn making for an easy multi kill, i in fact got the one the actually unlocked diamond launchers right at that spot playing core TDM...its where i KNEW it was most likely to happen! 

phxs72

A lot of it is luck and just being in the right place at the right time.  I got mine on Nuketown (DOM I believe, 6v6).  People tend to be grouped up on that map.  Once I got it before it was unlocked just picking off people running up one side by the house and the second time that I got it (which was the one that counted), I shot two guys that were coming through one of the houses front doors and by pure luck a guy jumped down from the roof above them right at the perfect time.  My rocket didn't actually kill the guy that was falling but it did enough damage to get me an assisted suicide and that got me the triple kill.  I suppose the point is that the guys that jump on the flags will often be wearing flak jacket.  So if you can find a group of flankers then your odds are better.

937dub

TY and LUD for the replies. Luck is never on my side I must say lol.

I have wondered, if I caused a vehicle to explode, and it were to give 3 kills, will that grant me the triple kill needed for the achievement? It seems more of a goal to aim for if it were to work. I say this because there is a vehicle next to the B flag in Nuketown, and also another vehicle on the opposite side where the first hardpoint would be, and would like to know if it has occurred to anyone and it count towards the challenge.

If it were to count, I would be the one to work on these two situations, and have them work, and get a fury kill instead of a triple kill, and have it still locked afterwards LMAO.

I will try Grind, and if it worked on TDM for Ludwig, then it should also work on GW TDM. Not saying that it will happen next time I play Grind, but it is another way to work on it.

phxs72

Since there is a separate challenge for getting a vehicle kill it might not count for the triple but the way I see it is that you don't have anything to lose by trying it.

937dub

I forgot about that challenge already! I've been working on that triple kill for over 6 months now! All the challenges for all the launchers were fair, the hardest one other than this one was the RPG anti air support. That was a nice aggravating challenge within itself. It was much tougher than the AGR with the FHJ IMO.

I guess I will start blowing up cars, and see how that goes! lol

go on  to gun game or one in the chamber

I actually got a Quad kill last night with an RPG trying to get a triple kill, it was my last one for Diamond Camo .. I was playing Domination on Nuketown and just got really lucky at B .. Just keep trying, you'll get it eventually ..

Firesens

Try doing it in HC or maybe try it in Hardpoint.

937dub

I finally got it! Funny thing is I wasn't even trying for it, I was working on bloodthirsties for the m1216, and happened to have the RPG with that class at that time. Was playing a HC DOM match on takeoff, and the other team kept capping our homeflag and flipping spawns. I took notice of this, and figured their next move. I capped the C flag, and that gave out team all flags. As soon as I capped, they started to cap a AND b, so I ran up the stairs, threw a concussion over the monument, and then ran around to the top of the stairs coming from c to b, and there they were, 3 enemies on b. Shot and there it happened! couldn't believe my eyes!

Took me long enough. Luck was definately on my side, since apparently none of those enemies had a flak jacket. Few more bloodthirsties for the m1216 for diamond shotties, and I'm done with diamonds! may gold a gun here and there, but no more diamond goals for me!

zwermer

triple kill for the third time, and they can all kiss my ass with the RPG.

Bielsalmighty

Equip RPG, play Dom, run straight to B and hope for the best. It will come sooner or later

Got mine in Domination on Hijacked. I had a friend actually block the downstairs doorway underground in our spawn (of course he has a mic) and the people tried to knife him or whatever, he'd tell me if there were 3 or more people, then I'd pop down there and shoot. I actually got a 5 man RPG kill this way. Have someone on your side playing with you.

EDIT; Hardcore works better!