1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next 91 Replies Latest reply on Oct 10, 2013 1:02 AM by SitRepPro Go to original post RSS
      • Test #1
        70. Re: Nerf The LMGs

Slow Ads, reload, and mobility. Naw, they're good.

Side note, forum logic : If you think something is not balanced you're bad at the game. lol'd.

Last Edited: Sep 26, 2013 4:55 PM
        • Test #1
          71. Re: Nerf The LMGs

The logic is that you have to be dieing to it to be complaining, cause if its not a problem for you to handle why complain?

Last Edited: Sep 26, 2013 8:48 PM
          • Test #1
            72. Re: Nerf The LMGs

I hope everything will be fine. I'm sorry to hear that, my friend.

Last Edited: Sep 27, 2013 5:51 AM
            • Test #1
              73. Re: Nerf The LMGs

this has been a problem plaguing me since I was 4. took the docs 17 year to notice something was wrong with the kideny the first time. its one of the reasons I spend so much time here, cause of the chronic pain i have a decent amount of free time.

Last Edited: Sep 28, 2013 12:43 PM
              • Test #1
                74. Re: Nerf The LMGs

The logic does kinda make sense, the "X,Y,Z is OP" threads are typically born from people's perception that a certain weapon is better than everything else because of how many time they die to them, in the case of LMG's these complaints are almost always aimed at the people camping with LMG's (which as anyone with half a brain should know that is the role they are aimed at) and as such most if not all of the complainers deaths are very likely to be because of their own lack of skill or "tactical" thinking IE blindly rushing though open areas or trying to out-shoot a LMG's at mid/long range.

Last Edited: Sep 28, 2013 1:05 PM
                • Test #1
                  75. Re: Nerf The LMGs

I've done that with just about every gun in the game. Does that mean every gun in the game is Over powered?

Last Edited: Oct 7, 2013 4:54 AM
                  • Test #1
                    76. Re: Nerf The LMGs

hudder92 wrote:

I've done that with just about every gun in the game. Does that mean every gun in the game is Over powered?

My right foot is Overpowered it needs a nerf asap.

Last Edited: Oct 7, 2013 8:57 AM
                    • Test #1
                      77. Re: Nerf The LMGs

I think the LMG variety should be nerfed, it's sad that a B23R has more kick than an LMG without grip.  The snipers... I got a hit marker shoulders up close range with the DSR 50, no silencer.

Last Edited: Oct 7, 2013 10:42 AM
                      • Test #1
                        78. Re: Nerf The LMGs

Pandafro wrote:

I think the LMG variety should be nerfed, it's sad that a B23R has more kick than an LMG without grip.  The snipers... I got a hit marker shoulders up close range with the DSR 50, no silencer.

you do know that LMGs are accurate IRL? and anyway accuracy is one of their FEW redeeming features, here an idea instead of (needlessly) nerfing the LMG's don't run around in the open like a moron asking to get gunned down.

Last Edited: Oct 7, 2013 11:56 AM
                        • Test #1
                          79. Re: Nerf The LMGs

Bullets are OP they always kill me plz fix this exploit ASAP treyarch.

Last Edited: Oct 7, 2013 1:06 PM
                          1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next