1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 51 Replies Latest reply: Nov 3, 2013 12:55 PM by Kalkiavatara Go to original post RSS
      • 30. Re: Just me or do girl players get abused a lot...
        VECTORdude

The ONLY girl gamers I see are the ones who more or less BRAG that they are a girl, I didn't want to sound sexist by that comment. I've heard some even say "I'm a girl, so go easy one me!" *followed by guys cussing over fair play*. Since most of the cod community is male, some girls bragging really causes chaos. I admit I'm sorry for putting my first response in that way. What I meant by the emblem art comment is that some girls put the "I'm a girl, so go easy one me!" message on, and then all the males in the lobby attack. That's the way it goes for most of the lobbies I find.

• 31. Re: Just me or do girl players get abused a lot...

it is what it is. i'm black so i deal with racism at least twice a day and i see plenty of racist emblems. but hey, i'm a beast at the game and my squad is too.  so usually they end up backing out cussing and crying. you need thick skin,  a quick wit and a sharp tongue.

most girls i have played with or against were really good. like really good.

• 32. Re: Just me or do girl players get abused a lot...
            Bielsalmighty

I love smack talkers. Most of them are dreadful, and send lovely fan mail after I've sat them down. I'm not a girl, I dont run in gamechat very often, but when I do my mic is off until I have got the measure of the lobby. People worth talking to, I'll turn it on. Idiot smack talker, it stays off and the tryhard panties go on.

Best thing I can say is ignore the smack talkers and little boys. If its getting you down, get yourself into a group and play in party chat.

• 33. Re: Just me or do girl players get abused a lot...
              amathyx

there's a mute button for a reason

and i don't think you understand that people **** talk everyone in this game for everything

if you're not a girl, you're gay

and even if you're a girl, you're probably gay

• 34. Re: Just me or do girl players get abused a lot...
                Bielsalmighty

"if you're not a girl, you're gay

and even if you're a girl, you're probably gay"

LOL

• 35. Re: Just me or do girl players get abused a lot...
                  Firesens

I get pretty bad abuse from idiotic ignorant players, so it isn't just the girl gamer's getting that crap. But they do get their fair share of ignorant crap on video games.

The only thing I don't agree with and is about some of the girl gamer's is that, they will put GIRL in their clan tag which will ultimately lead to people giving them attention. Sometimes male gamer's do it to and they get attention as well. Pretty much putting that in your clan tag is asking for either wanted or unwanted attention. (I am not blaming them but if you don't want the idiotic attention then I would advise not putting GIRL in your clan tag.) Putting something girly in your emblem is fine, but GIRL in your clan tag idk... just seems like your asking for attention. (good or bad doesn't matter)

I have a little trick I do to people it kind of mind ***** them a bit, when they use the insult you have no life you live in your mothers basement say this to them: "Technically we all have lives because we are all living, if I didn't have a life I would be dead." Makes sense right.

• 36. Re: Just me or do girl players get abused a lot...

I'm a female player, and I don't really get a lot of abuse. I mean every once in a while you get that, "your fat and ugly" thing from a drunk guy but I just go along with it and pretend I am I even posted my facebook link on my profile since you know the guys that say those things stalk the hell out of female players.Then they feel like an idiot when they realize how wrong they were haha. If anything,

I usually just get a billion friend requests that sit in my inbox. That, or I get the "I bet it's your boyfriend playing for you" but either way I really don't care. I only talk to the guys that are chill about it and don't make it a big deal. I'm better than most of the guys anyway so that's all that matters.

Don't let it get to you.

• 37. Re: Just me or do girl players get abused a lot...
                      Killbook

Best not to post your FB link. I know my friend got some guy who got so mad with her, he got her personal info from her FB profile and IP tracked her and then booted her offline for a very long time and everything.

• 38. Re: Just me or do girl players get abused a lot...
                        banned-again

ive never once heard anyone being abusive towards a female player in any cod game ive had a few girls on my friends list back in the days of cod4 and waw and they never had any problems

• 39. Re: Just me or do girl players get abused a lot...
                          Noob_Lyncher

No idea. I don't discriminate by gender. I abuse anyone who talks trash to me in the pregame lobby by being the filthiest tryhard I can be, therefore ruining their match.