5 Replies Latest reply: Oct 4, 2013 1:22 PM by EmiliozGunz RSS

My League Career Wins Reset?

Hi, I play black ops 2 regularly and I play League Play, as I just realised, my career wins have reset but it still shows my league best as master but no career wins. If you go into My Player card --> View League Teams--> Solo. It shows my previous rankings in league. I'm just wondering why i don't have it shown. I have been placed into iron to start with because I've been reset and I've never reset stats (fresh start) so please help me resolve this. Thanks.

P.S GT DarksidedShadow.

• Re: My League Career Wins Reset?
          OGHuxtable

Hi Jasonsio,

We appreciate you taking the time to post.  The issue is a bit unclear.  You stated the ranking appears under Player card>View League Teams>Solo but did not indicate what area you are viewing where the ranking does not appear.  Please provide us with more details on this. 

Thanks ^AH

• Re: Re: My League Career Wins Reset?

Thanks for the reply, it is correct that i stated that I can see my stats through Player card>View League Teams>Solo> and then season finals it shows my previous season rankings, but if I scroll across my name twice it only shows my career wins as 6 but I should have around 244 wins. It is proven that I have more than 6 total career wins though Player card>View League Teams>Solo> Then season finals. Thanks.

Photo3.JPGPhoto2.JPGPhoto1.JPGHi, Thanks for helping, Here is what i am seeing. As you can see it shown i have been previous master In the past 3 seasons and 2 gold seasons. and with the career wins it only shows as 6 wins when i have clearly had more than that. Thanks. Jason.

EmiliozGunz

So after further review, it does appear that there is some corruption within your account. I have passed this along to be further reviewed by our teams.

Should you see any other changes made to your account, then please do not hesitate to update us!

^JG

ATVI Support