3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 3, 2013 11:11 AM by Berries150 RSS

I'm the newest free agent :P

TheBorrowedTime

TheBorrowedTime Is A Freeman

Hi i'm TheBorrowedTime and i'm a Golden God But even me the Goldest of Golden Gods needs a clan.

I was the former leader of TheNewAgeOutlaws so when it comes to clans I know how they work.

I'm From NZ The best country in the world I'm 15 very down to earth and a lot of fun.

I will not join a clan with people that are super serious or are A-holes.

My K/D is 1.07

My W/L is 0.71%

My SPM is 232

I'm a level 55 Prestige 1

I'm a Skull on Zombies

I have all the Map Packs

I jam PS3 from 4.00pm-9.30pm NZ time Mo, We, Th, Fr,

I jam Ps3 from when I wake up to I sleep on the weekends

I will be getting Ghosts for the PS4 around Christmas

If you have any questions feel free to ask. 

• Re: I'm the newest free agent :P

Hello I am WillyWooTang aka Cj from Shot First Ask Later. Any I have just finish started a new clan due to the fact that all the clans I have been with ran off of favoritism, so I choose to stop it.

This clan is for all console including future ones also. If you wish you can visit the site http://xsfalx.enjin.com/

Check it out and stuff, if you see something you like just message me, I will get back to within 3 day, if longer than that I am sick or out of town.

But yeah check almost all the links to the guest but they can not post or talk on chat. So you have free from to see whats going on there.

If you do join or not to good luck gaming,

WillyWooTang aka Cj

IMMORAL GODS ARE LOOKING FOR ACTIVE MEMBERS FOR PS3 AND PS4.  WANTING TO ADD MEMBERS TO CARRY OVER TO GHOST FOR PS3 AND PS4. WE ARE A LVL 26 CLAN WITH  SOME ACTIVE PLAYERS. WANTING TO CREATE ACTIVE TEAMS WITHIN THE CLAN.  IN THE PROCESS OF DOWN SIZING FROM 40 MEMBERS TO ABOUT 15-25 REAL CLAN  MEMBERS AND ARE LOOKING FOR ACTIVE MEMBERS TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP FORWARD.  HERE ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN THE CLAN IF INTERESTED AND WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR TO CONTINUE THIS CLAN.

LOOKING FOR:

Council Leaders

Division Leaders

Section Leaders

Generals

Internal Affairs

-MUST BE A ACTIVE MEMBER

-MUST PLAY ALL CHALLENGES WEEKDAYS DURING THE 22 HOUR PERIOD

-MUST PLAY ALL 3 HOURS OF CLAN OPS ON WEEKENDS

-MUST HAVE A MIC /IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ONE BE ABLE TO FOLLOW DIRECTIONS GIVEN

-MUST HAVE K/D OVER 1.00 IF LOWER WE CAN DISCUSS IT

ADD or MESSAGE BOTH CO-LEADERS TO APPLY AND LET US KNOW THAT YOU SEEN THIS:

FUIMGR8-MAIN LEADER

TAG1281-CO-LEADER

Hello, my name is Ryan and I'm the clan leader of N1NJA ASSASSINS. I started the clan with a friend and we play the game because we love it. We started the clan in the hope of meeting other gamers who love the game as much as we do so it looks like you'll be the perfect fit for the clan

Add us on PSN:

Berries150

Ninjamomsie

The link to our elite clan:

https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/11693719

We look forward to playing with you