3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 9, 2013 3:32 AM by saswookey1 RSS

GETTING PEOPLE IN CLANS COMES UP WITH ERROR WHY IS THIS ELITE NEEDS UPDATING

also some people cant leave clan some people are having problems leaving thier clan to join other clan and the customer support team are not helping them out its been over a month for them and they keep saying to them they are working on it wtf f**k is the customer support team doing brushing people off for a month you get payed to do your job NOW DO IT

ELITE NEEDS UPDATING NOW ITS BEEN TO LONG FOR PEOPLE TRYING TO JOIN AND LEAVING CLANS SOME OF PEOPLES STUFF IS NOT UPDATING PEOPLE WANT TO NO WHAT'S GOING ON IF THE ELITE WAS NOT REALLY WORKING ON MW3 IS NOT WORKING ON BLACK OPS 2  IT WILL PROBABLY WANT WORK ON GHOST Needs THE BIG UP DATE

Latest reply: on Oct 9, 2013 3:32 AM by Replies: 3 in Black Ops II Playstation 3
        • Test #1
          Re: GETTING PEOPLE IN CLANS COMES UP WITH ERROR WHY IS THIS ELITE NEEDS UPDATING

Hello Saswookey1

Thanks for posting! Please keep in mind that our ELITE teams are working diligently to get any and all matters resolved. I know that it is frustrating, and we do appreciate your patience while these matters are being looked into.

The reason we state that its being looked into, is because it is. We unfortunately are not provided up to date details on these matters, but should we hear any sort of information, we will let the community know.

^JG

ATVI Support

Last Edited: Oct 5, 2013 11:46 AM
          • Test #1
            Re: GETTING PEOPLE IN CLANS COMES UP WITH ERROR WHY IS THIS ELITE NEEDS UPDATING

Yea this is a very frustrating problem especially for a clan leader like me. I hope that they update elite before ghost come out because this problem been going on for months.

Last Edited: Oct 6, 2013 4:24 AM
            • Test #1

this problem been going on with other clans for or since mw3 when they released the titles for mw3 and all the updates went pete tong  and some people when they want to join a clan and you go to accept them some times it comes up with an error some people can get in clans some people are not getting in clans  so your saying that they mite have missed out on some of there details your saying ? il have to ask the people that are trying to get in clan or elite is a big problem at this moment on time because it plays a big part on the game with out elite it would be a solo game i do apologues if i swore its that i tried to get the message across

Last Edited: Oct 9, 2013 3:32 AM