1 8 9 10 11 12 Previous Next 186 Replies Latest reply: Oct 18, 2013 5:46 PM by starbuckfrack Go to original post RSS
      • 90. Re: Why do I hate Black Ops 2.
        highlandsparky

The maps and constant host migrations ruined it for me to begin with.... I got through that, but tonight after about my 15th connection interrupted screen I calmly ejected the disc and put it in my bin....the box in the recycling.

My Black Ops journey is now over, some of it good, some of it bad. I wouldn't say I hated it, nor did I like it though. Lets just say, a learning curve.

• 91. Re: Why do I hate Black Ops 2.
          deamonomic

highlandsparky wrote:

The maps and constant host migrations ruined it for me to begin with.... I got through that, but tonight after about my 15th connection interrupted screen I calmly ejected the disc and put it in my bin....the box in the recycling.

My Black Ops journey is now over, some of it good, some of it bad. I wouldn't say I hated it, nor did I like it though. Lets just say, a learning curve.

wo wo wo no need to waste it XD send it to me! it will have a good home

• 92. Re: Why do I hate Black Ops 2.
            highlandsparky

I would have quite happily, although.....I ain't going back in the bin for it.

• 93. Re: Why do I hate Black Ops 2.
              deamonomic

sad face

• 94. Re: Why do I hate Black Ops 2.
                Megadog14

highlandsparky wrote:

Well... at least you chose the green option (although reusing it would've been better IMO)

• 95. Re: Why do I hate Black Ops 2.
                  starbuckfrack

I hate to say this but after seeing how much there is to do it GTA my journey might be over too. I am getting Ghost AND BF4. And just going back to only shooting people does sound repetitive now. Even though there are many gametypes coming out as well as existing gametypes it still feels like all you do is shoot people.

But I dont hate them. There are very few games I hate. If I even think I may hate them then I just dont buy it. If I buy it a games its my fault if the game turns out to suck. I made the decision to buy it. I have bought games before that were great in past iterations that sucked with the present day version. But its not the developers fault that I didnt like the game.

Its their game, they have the total freedom to make it the way THEY want to. And they have total freedom to change anything they way they want to. Just like I have the freedom to buy it or not.

• 96. Re: Why do I hate Black Ops 2.
                    SitRepPro

Yeah I thought I was the only one who thought there were too many shooters (loosely defined).  I used to play a lot of arcade racing games but they're not as popular as they once were so I tried out shooters.

• 97. Re: Why do I hate Black Ops 2.

I know you didn't say that but when you start using that "You are just a complainer" tone it suggests that you are implying it. The reason why some gamers play is not because it's a good game but rather they are either bored or it's the only thing they can do and in some rare cases because they are addicted. Surveys on perfomance of the game would do the company better cause most of the people I ever played with are always complaining about lag and map size and the spawn system in general. The complainers do make up the "majority" so they are listened to.

I am not saying everything they did was bad I am saying that they a lot of things that were huge mistakes getting rid of their new spawn system to cater to the garbage spawn exploiters was bad. Tweaking weapons in an incorrect way was another mistake. Not sticking to their Skill/Region Matchmaking was bad too because it created to many lag issues and one sided lobbies when put it back last minute.

The better question is why not tell me that in the beginning? lol Also I only attacked the devs because of they reacted to all the problems and all the mistakes that were made and I was having a bad day when I posted.

• 98. Re: Why do I hate Black Ops 2.
                        iHattoriHanzo0

Adam1234567893 wrote:

The reason why some gamers play is not because it's a good game but rather they are either bored or it's the only thing they can do and in some rare cases because they are addicted.

I like this statement a lot. I've known how addicted I am to CoD since WaW. But my junkie status was extremely evident when I continued to play this game while completely frustrated and enraged in BO2.

All said and done, still think its a good game.

Or maybe thats just the fiend talking.

• 99. Re: Why do I hate Black Ops 2.
                          highlandsparky

There certainly are a lot of shooters on the go...I managed to resist temptation and give GTA a miss. I'm still unsure about Ghosts as of yet, although Battlefield is a definitive no.

Like you've said, the only person to blame for a bad purchase, is ourselves. There's plenty of info out there, no one forces us to buy games on launch day either..... which I shall not do again, nor any form of pre-paid DLC. I'll wait, read the feedback / reviews I trust, then make what's hopefully the correct choice.

1 8 9 10 11 12 Previous Next