14 Replies Latest reply: Oct 31, 2013 8:52 PM by TiltedJ Branched to a new discussion. RSS

Three of my skylanders have gone missing.

TiltedJ

While playing yesterday I was visiting friends' islands to collect kudos.  The last several friends I tried to visit I received an error and to try and visit later.  It was then that I noticed three of my skylanders had gone missing:  Chill, Whirlwind, and Autumn Stump Smash.  Chill and Whirlwind were at least level 10 or 11 and Autumn Stump Smash I had just gotten to level 8 recently.  My task list still has a mission for me to send him to Treetop Terrace.  When I bring up the list of skylanders though it wants me to repurchase all three.  I have the figures for Chill and Whirlwind and could probably use the portal to unlock them again, but am afraid I would lose all progress with them.  Autumn Stump Smash I won in the wishing well and see no other way to re-unlock him without buying gems.

I am playing on an IPad 2 with IOS 6.1.3.  My apple ID is

Message was edited by: OGHuxtable For Privacy reasons, we have removed your email address form your post.