1 13 14 15 16 17 Previous Next 186 Replies Latest reply on Oct 18, 2013 5:46 PM by starbuckfrack Go to original post RSS
      • Test #1
        140. Re: Why do I hate Black Ops 2.

I feel like we're ganging up on him. But, I mean, if you hate a game, why keep on buying it? I adhere to: If I enjoy it, I play it and buy it. But if I don't? I drop it like its hot and wait for something even better.

Last Edited: Oct 14, 2013 4:03 PM
        • Test #1
          141. Re: Why do I hate Black Ops 2.

Besides the headglitching I wouldnt know. I havent seen any major glitches in the game. The ones I have seen have been patched. Well at least version 1 of the Godmode glitch. There is a rumor of a second one but I have only seen that in Private Lobbies, and possibly live about a week ago. That live one was patched very soon after if I remember correctly. Could be wrong since I been playing GTA most of the time.

For example the Care Package Glitch that lasted 1 year and a half in MW2.

The headglitching is easily solved by the developers if it wasnt intended. All they have to do is make boxes to hide behind that is 6 inches or so lower. But they didnt.

Last Edited: Oct 14, 2013 4:05 PM
          • Test #1
            142. Re: Why do I hate Black Ops 2.

Fabiodens wrote:

I feel like we're ganging up on him. But, I mean, if you hate a game, why keep on buying it? I adhere to: If I enjoy it, I play it and buy it. But if I don't? I drop it like its hot and wait for something even better.

My point exactly. I played SR3 and hated it. Havent looked back except to use it as an example.

Last Edited: Oct 14, 2013 4:07 PM
            • Test #1
              143. Re: Why do I hate Black Ops 2.

I haven't even play SR3 yet, I have some games sitting on my desk waiting to be loved.. But life. LoL

Waiting for my girlfriend to finish playing GTAV, but I should just get my own copy, huh? Never expected it to be good.

Last Edited: Oct 14, 2013 4:13 PM
              • Test #1
                144. Re: Why do I hate Black Ops 2.

Headglitching isn't a glitch.  It's an MLG Pro Tip!

Last Edited: Oct 14, 2013 4:26 PM
                • Test #1
                  145. Re: Why do I hate Black Ops 2.

You could judge by the sales that GTA5 is good. But honestly from experience it is leaps and bounds better than the older ones.

Everyday I am unlocking something new for one thing. Online is one totally different game than offline. It feels like you bought 2 separate games.

Last Edited: Oct 14, 2013 4:46 PM
                  • Test #1
                    146. Re: Why do I hate Black Ops 2.

I KNOW THIS IS OFF THE TOPIC BUT I  NEED SOME HELP...MAYBE YOU CAN HELP ME

Last Edited: Oct 14, 2013 4:48 PM
                    • Test #1
                      147. Re: Why do I hate Black Ops 2.

This is off your topic but maybe you can help me...i have been palying Free For All on Black ops 2 on ps3...For some reason it's only matching me with "Hispanic" players...Do you have any idea why and how can i change it to play different people around the world?...thanks in advance

Last Edited: Oct 14, 2013 5:00 PM
                      • Test #1
                        148. Re: Why do I hate Black Ops 2.

"bumping" threads like thats not good. Start a new topic is good especially if you use the tech support forum. you might be able to search for an answer.

you can change your search preferences. I think its on the first screen when you log into multiplayer.

This game is somewhat region based so what you could try is to use the AVOID feature on a player or two that you dont want. It MIGHT keep you out of that area.

Last Edited: Oct 14, 2013 5:09 PM
                        • Test #1
                          149. Re: Why do I hate Black Ops 2.

Hey, @CRIPCRAZY-52 what country do you live in? This might be happening because of the game matching mechanic where-in you will be able to play against gamers that is in your region.

Last Edited: Oct 14, 2013 5:26 PM
                          1 13 14 15 16 17 Previous Next