1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 78 Replies Latest reply: Oct 15, 2013 3:20 PM by Mooreat Go to original post RSS
      • 70. Re: Is downturn the worst map of call of duty?

It seems to be one of them map where all you are doing is running around looking for kills!

No real open space or center point to have a good mash up?

• 71. Re: Is downturn the worst map of call of duty?
          PiiRaNhAa

sorry guys, you might call me pessimistic now, but truth for me is, that i don't like ANY map...i miss the big maps, where you were able to run&gun without getting killed from too wide distances...big maps filled with paths, where you get into 1on1 situations, without sniper-campers able to overwatch nearly every corner of the maps...

also, feel sometimes claustrophobic because of the tiny size of maps and found myself often bored because of it, as you experiance this tiny maps way too fast and feel like playing war in your lounge...also criticize the settings, as they mostly don't have war-battlefield-character, as they more look like playgrounds...last time i played overwatch, thought, people around the map go shopping, school, telling jokes on streets, eating BBQ's, while some kids playing war  on a scyscraper over the city zZz...same for arkaden, etc.

an other fact that frustrates me, is the possibility on nearly ALL maps, to kill enemies direct from spawn, or as said, take place somewhere with sniper, overwatch the WHOLE map and limit the chances of run&gunners to enjoy their style of play...

no, sorry guys, but to me, mw3 has the most worst maps ever in a cod-game imo, as the only one i like a litte is bakaara, because of this few paths u find 1on1-situations, without getting snipered by campers...with some dlc's left, hope IW & 3Arc will satisfy us, the ones who like big maps, too and for last, giving us maps with a little more battle-atmosphere...

thx guys

• 72. Re: Is downturn the worst map of call of duty?
            hyper72

yeah not liking downturn dont know if its just me but a stealth bomber seems to drop marshmellows insteal of bombs for some reason never seem to get many kills from it on this map odd.

• 73. Re: Is downturn the worst map of call of duty?
              Thesandman

I will go against popular opinion and say that i dont mind Downturn, but it doesnt come up much in rotation. Again against popular belief,iwould say that Dome is the worst map in the game for me and is the map that i do worst on (KD 1.20) compared to mission (1.80)

• 74. Re: Is downturn the worst map of call of duty?
                huntingnoluck

I am horrible at Downturn and I would have said that it is the map that I want to play the least, but we recently received the most vile map of all in Foundation (in my opinion anyway). Spawns were bad before on many maps but Foundation seems to be beyond belief. Lots of butt spawning going on there. I always vote against it when it comes up.

• 75. Re: Is downturn the worst map of call of duty?

Won't play the DLC bcause all it keeps doing is putting me on Foundation! hate the map.

I like sanctuary.

• 76. Re: Is downturn the worst map of call of duty?

It basically is the worst map in my opinion, it looks like Aftermath from Black Ops 2 but worse, but the map that I occasionally hate the most is Wasteland from MW2 because there is just a lot of noob tubers and the only battlefield in the map is just that one bunker thats underground and a bunch of snipers too. The worst is that noob tubers are on the outside of the bunker, which only has 3 ways to enter the bunker.

• 77. Re: Is downturn the worst map of call of duty?

I don't care for Bootleg, Village, or Dome. I like Resistance, Terminal, and Mission.

• 78. Re: Is downturn the worst map of call of duty?
                        Mooreat

Personally, my worst maps are Favela (MW2), Nuketown (BO), and Lockdown (MW3). Basically, maps with a lot of open spaces / small maps really screw with me. The only open/small map I really liked was Rust...Does that make me weird?

1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next