1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 49 Replies Latest reply: Aug 6, 2014 10:58 AM by Carvalho16 Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
      • 40. Re: Encouraging Accuracy?

Yep, fire first kill first, is not how core was ever meant to play.

• 41. Re: Encouraging Accuracy?
          Run_N_Gunning_Camper

A lot of complaints on BO2 says they fired first yet they died first. I suspect they can't hold their aim and their target strafed out of their line of fire. They get owned and they take to the forums and complain the game is broken.

• 42. Re: Encouraging Accuracy?
            rankismet

trialstardragon wrote:

Yep, fire first kill first, is not how core was ever meant to play.

Yes, It was designed for corner jumping, bunny hopping, drop shotting health fairy shenanigans.

• 43. Re: Encouraging Accuracy?

No, it was designed for people who used tactics to move about and cause the attacker to loose aim and thus not do enough damage for the kill because they could not keep their target in their sights.

Aim first, fire first, kill first was never how Cod was meant until HC came about where guns killed in as little as 1-2 rounds. And that is the difference between core and hc. HC takes a greater level of accuracy and ability to remain on target than hc. Which is why most hc diehards cannot play core and do well and then cry it is broke. When really it is them that is broke because they lack decent aiming skills to follow the target as it moves.

• 44. Re: Encouraging Accuracy?

I do believe aim assist has been removed all together as well as crosshairs for the sniper rifle class. This does add significant emphasis on aiming for those who will be sniping. Hopefully they've also considered spray patterns and movement, like how the jump shot in BOII has ridiculous effect on the weapons pattern, and taken into consideration each weapons unique spray.

• 45. Re: Encouraging Accuracy?

first off all hc exists since call of duty 2 or even 1 so it was always there so its not correct to say since it came ... i wanted to correct this misconception...  and then HC is a far more realist game mod than Core ever was or will be so please stop ******** about ppl crying they are not all crying i own both hc and core you just have to adapt to the gamemode.

• 46. Re: Encouraging Accuracy?

It was not always in the game. It was an added in feature in one of the earlier games. So yes it is right to say since it was added.

HC is not more realistic at all. For people can survive multiple gun shot wounds and live in real life. Getting shot in the foot with one round and dieing is not more realistic.

Soldiers in real life have been shot several times in arms or legs and lived to be healed and then sent back to battle.

• 47. Re: Encouraging Accuracy?

totally agree with you

• 48. Re: Encouraging Accuracy?
                        slayer0fg0d

they wont do it the game makers made there cash off this one and now moved on to 2 more crap games they wouldn't let quick scoping be apart of the game if they gave a crap

• 49. Re: Encouraging Accuracy?
                          Carvalho16

This has happened before. It was in Gears of War 1 and a sniper was a 1 hit down at any part of the body as long as the user had an active reload.

Let me tell you it was an absolute broken mess.

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next