13 Replies Latest reply: Oct 16, 2013 10:19 AM by Yppecaye_the_Dogged RSS

How often do you "cheat?"

Noob_Lyncher

I often get called out for "cheating" in HC Dom because I apparently "mod" to kill people when they're shooting at me. How often do you guys get called out for "cheating?" And what are your preferred "hacks" and "mods?"

• Re: How often do you "cheat?"
          phxs72

LOL ... it looks like you got your godmode hack from 3arch.  You know for game developers, they really don't provide reliable hacks.  Go figure.

My favorite "hack" is the one that makes the enemy team continually run down the same narrow hallway to my awaiting gun.  It doesn't work all the time either but when it does, it's priceless.

Noob_Lyncher

One of my favorite hacks is when I kill an SMG user with an LMG, and they rage about how it's impossible for his Skorpion with extended mag to lose to my LSAT, and that I must be modding to make his shots pass right through me. I hope that same mod will be out for Ghosts within the first two weeks.

Everytime i use my SMR or Tac 45.

Also my "invisibility" which is why the other team failed to see me ninjaing.

deamonomic

anytime I use a semi auto weapon and anytime I do this

iHattoriHanzo0

I was accused of aimbotting in MW3 with my type 95. I told him look at my 15% accuracy. Don't think so.

deamonomic

iHattoriHanzo0 wrote:

I was accused of aimbotting in MW3 with my type 95. I told him look at my 15% accuracy. Don't think so.

Yea said the same thing when I was accused... they came back with "well you hacked the leader boards to cover it up".

In another instance I was accused of having a modded controller, So I told him, Set up an MK14 with the same attachments I had and to try to fire it as fast as he could. He stopped me right there and told me he had picked up my gun and had tried it and couldnt, to which i laughed... long and very hard. But knowing what I know now, he was probably watching the kill cam and seeing my gun fire more shots then it really did.

Honestly, Kill cams and theater cause more harm then good for the game. Too many take them too seriously.

Everyone gets accused of cheating sometimes. And your right it is against the tos on xbox live to aim into the spawn. I don't think treyarch cares though. IW would ban for that. If you didn't cheat don't worry about it. No need to make a video from theatre mode which would not show any proof anyways.

rlbl

The god mode mod was working, it has a fail safe: If you start doing too good, it allows you to get killed to cover your tracks.  It works better in hard core because sometimes in core, it can happen where people get 2 bullets from an SMG on you and the glitch makes it so you do not die right away, and then the hack recovers your health so you can go on fighting.

It is a good thing you are a HC player, because if you played more core, I would get my money back because the mod does not always work right.

derp derp

Yppecaye_the_Dogged

The ol' you shoot me first in the back and I turn around and kill you.

Sometimes it's quite egregious and I'm surprised myself I didn't die first.  But this happens because you must have terrible aim (esp. b/c my sensitivity is set at a moderate 7) and I'm still able to turn around and kill you.

You shot me first in the back but I kill you anyway, I must've cheated.