5 Replies Latest reply: Oct 30, 2013 11:49 PM by OGHuxtable Branched to a new discussion. RSS

My game won't download

Every time I try to acces my Activision account in Skylanders Lost Island this notice comes on my iPad: "Retry Download. Kaos is at it again and has caused a problem with your download. Please check your connection and ensure you have enough storage space on your device."  I have a fine connection and I've 26,4GB storage space left. I'm at level 36 - used quiet a lot of money and got many skylanders.

• Re: My game won't download
          OGHuxtable

Hi Yvonnenielsen,

We're very sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue with the game.  Please provide us with the following information:

1. Your Activate name.

2. Previous and current level. (Only applies if the account was reset to level 1 or rolled back).

3. Any gems lost and dollar amount spent on gems. (Indicate whether or not gems were lost).

4. The device you are on as well as the iOS version.

If you haven't already done so, please try un-installing/re-installing the app. 

Be sure to shut down any unnecessary background apps prior to launching the game.  Let us know the results.

Thanks ^AH

• Re: My game won't download

Hi AH

1 My Activate name is: Yvonne Nielsen

2 My current level is 36. I haven't rolled back to level 1 ... i simply can't log in.

3 I don't remember how many gems I got but close to 1000. I guess I spent 500 danish crowns to buy gems.

4 I'm using a iPad with iOS vision 7.0.2

I have un-installed og re-installed the app many, many times. Skylanders Lost Islands is the only app on my device. Therefore there is no unnecessary background apps at my devise. I have no problems what so ever using the internet. I got a fine connection. Because I don't have any other apps, music or movies at my iPad I have more than 26 GB storage space.

I have un-installed the hole iPad and the re-installed the app. No luck :-(

I just tryed one more time since you came out with the newest update. Deleted everything on the iPad. Connected it to the internet and downloaded Skylanders Lost Islands app. Content downloading - no problem. Put in my age and tab Submit. Gone though the toturial with Orville. Tapped on the right corner for Kudus and tap on Activate. Tapped on "Login or sign up vith activate".Wrote my Email Address and Password. And this came:

Retry Download.

Kaos is at it again and has caused a problem with your download. Please check your connection and ensure you have enough storage space on your device.

I tap on Retry but nothing happens.

Sincerely

Yvonne