1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 50 Replies Latest reply: Oct 25, 2013 4:11 PM by abelthywicked Go to original post RSS
      • 20. Re: Anyone notice how balanced the snipers and shotguns look?

To that I hope they bring back cliffside or design more like it. it is truly the perfect multi strategy map to me. You have to have a couple short range guys to cover the flanks and cover areas so you don't let the enemy behind you but you can also just try to outsnipe the other guy super long distance and a marksmanship rifle would be effective still with good use of cover.

• 21. Re: Anyone notice how balanced the snipers and shotguns look?
          codchamp

I viewed a video last month of a good player using a sniper and i will say no, it does not look very well balanced. Judging by the speed and accuracy in which he was killing players. It looks like Q/S is still in the game and the hit boxes are large enough that you really dont have to put to much though on your aim with a sniper.

• 22. Re: Anyone notice how balanced the snipers and shotguns look?
            iamyourfather

Thankyou someone agrees with me

• 23. Re: Anyone notice how balanced the snipers and shotguns look?
              mdub

iamyourfather wrote:

Honestly i am going to have an argument with you anyway because i am bored, so im just going to bash you with some immature insults

How original

iamyourfather wrote:

Are you really that ****** lazy that you cant even look at your stats or are so immature that you cant even be man enough to tell me that my stats are so similar to yours to tell me that i was right.

Here's my K/D....

R870 - 2.41

KSG - 2.34

Havent used the M1216 or S12, as they are terrible.

My deaths from shotties....

R870 - 319

KSG - 39

M1216 - 3

S12 - 38

The weapon that has killed me the most....

MP7 - 623

I guess if shotties were OP..... my MP7 deaths (just 1 gun), wouldnt be almost double that of all shotties combined. Anyone using logic... can figure that out.

iamyourfather wrote:

I hope i do enjoy the game because that will mean that the shotguns will be what i want, the correct power and the correct range for them and that will mean you will hate them and you would have to go back with the overpowered shotguns like in MW2 and BO2.

Here's my top 6 K/D weapons, in BO2

SVU - 7.81 (only 407 kills)

Swat - 3.71

FAL - 3.33

Type 25 - 3.30

SMR - 3.18

Peacekeeper - 3.13

Do you really think Im a Shotgun user? Do you really think I care if Shotguns suck in Ghosts? Its just rather pathetic, when certain players, dont want weapon balance because..... they dislike said weapons.

I get that Shotgun users, work you over. I also get why you claim they're OP. That's what weak players do. They find excuses... like shotguns are OP.

Enjoy your day.

• 24. Re: Anyone notice how balanced the snipers and shotguns look?
                iamyourfather

First off thank you for arguing back.

Second it was original since i have not seen anyone post that in the beginning of an argument about themselves.

Have you reset recently? Did you not play BO2 that much? Do you normally do league?

Im going to say this cautiously, but the reason why i feel like you have less deaths with the shotgun compared to the smg is because you sit back a little. I say this because your best kd was with AR.

From your posts yes you sounded like you were a shotgun user. I hope you care, i dont want them to suck, i want them to be balance. I want them to be like BO2 shotguns without longbarrel. I do want weapon balance.

First off im not a weak player, i do find them op; but trust me im not a weak player. I do have a lower KD than you but if you want me to camp and let my team do all the hard work i can do that and have your kd easily, but honestly kd means nothing now imo. imo WL and spm means everything to me. If you can have a good WL with all the dashboarders you are pretty good.

• 25. Re: Anyone notice how balanced the snipers and shotguns look?
                  mdub

iamyourfather wrote:

I do have a lower KD than you but if you want me to camp and let my team do all the hard work i can do that and have your kd easily, but honestly kd means nothing now imo. imo WL and spm means everything to me

I dont think any one of those stats, tells the whole story.

Camp for K/D? 457 SPM and a 89% w/l.

iamyourfather wrote:

Have you reset recently? Did you not play BO2 that much

No. I could only stomach 6 prestige. BO2 was a major disappointment.

iamyourfather wrote:

I want them to be like BO2 shotguns without longbarrel

Then they will be hopelessly under powered. How to beat shotgunners with an AR .... AR + Stock + LW and stay away from hallways. R870 is useless compared to AR's in any other engagement.

The main reason why people think the R870 is OP.... they sprint around corners and get owned. They think they can run up stairways, on Hijacked, and not get blasted.

iamyourfather wrote:

I do want weapon balance.

Then shotguns, should win every close range engagement. They dont in BO2. My B23R k/d is 2.94 and I use it as a primary, on my Domination Class. That is not balance.

• 26. Re: Anyone notice how balanced the snipers and shotguns look?

Yeah now that i have seen more footage from the convention i can tell q/s is still in existence but is a good bit harder to hit one

• 27. Re: Anyone notice how balanced the snipers and shotguns look?

Also i feel like people will rent out the servers and not allow snipers and shotguns pretty fast

• 28. Re: Anyone notice how balanced the snipers and shotguns look?
                        iamyourfather

My elite spm is currently 561.20, but just my non league spm is 580ish. I dont understand the percentage for WL. Does that mean you win 89 percent of the time or you win 89/100 times. I think it means the second one and if it does mean the second one its not very good. That would mean you are not a team player at all if it is the second one. I will say though that my overall WL is 3.5.

I understand that you couldnt keep playing BO2. I try not to focus about until i see footage to the newest cod videos come out, then i see all the problems with the current game.

They would not be underpowered imo. IMO it would require more skill; more tactics, more flanking. Whats LW? and no the shotgun is not useless compared to AR in any other situation.

No i dont believe that but the shotgun does increase the possibility of winning the close range ability. Smg would win the next most in close range, then ARs, then LMGs, finally Snipers for the close range battles.

For the B23R, you could the kind of guy who picks people off from behind. Doesnt mean camping. IMO the B23R is balanced, most of these maps are close range and thats a pistol (kind of) so its doing its job. Another reason why its balanced is because it is simply not the best gun at distance so its fair.

• 29. Re: Anyone notice how balanced the snipers and shotguns look?
                          JobIessMoney

So basically you want the remington, models, and aa-12 back.... Learn to use a gun where they're supposed to be used.