5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 13, 2013 4:06 PM by Gnormis RSS

icloud save restoration?

I turned my ipad last night to find my kingdom had reset to level one. I have had this happen in the past, but by logging out of activate and back in usually does the trick. I tried last night and again this morning and it seems that I am logged in and can see a friend (in the activate window) but my game is saved as the level one kingdom.

Kingdom level 37

Activate ID: Gnormis

iPad 4, iOS 7.0.2(11A501)

• Re: icloud save restoration?
          EmiliozGunz

Hello Gnormis,

Thanks for taking the time to post!  I am going to have you uninstall the app, reinstall it, and instead of logging into your activate account right away, just play through the tutorial without logging in.

Once the tutorial has been finished, then and only then, try to log into the activate account.

Also, have you spent any real world currency on this account, and if so how much?

^JG

ATVI Support

Hey, Ya, I followed some other posts, reinstalled several times, run through the tutorial, logged into Activate after the tutorial and I get the "Kaos is at it again error...".

As far as real world currency goes, yes I have. I usually buy gems when there has been bonus gem promotions. So while I have spent about $60 USD, I have no idea how many gems were purchased.

I had 70ish skylanders(including my new Swap Force characters/Sidekicks and most Alter egos*aside from Admiral Thumpback), 3 - 4,000,000 gold, just over 200 wishstones, 200ish Kudos, 314 Gems and had all friends aside from Cali, Flynn, Cherry, and Gurglefin(cant remember the name) and one other.

Can a past cloud save just be restored? Not sure how the servers work on your end but isn't that easier than all the account research?

Thanks for your time with this!

Any word on a fix? Reinstalled several times and ran through the tutorial and then logged into activate. Still getting the kaons is at it again error.

Any word on a fix? Reinstalled several times and ran through the tutorial and then logged into activate. Still getting the kaos is at it again error