2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 21, 2013 2:29 AM by ratransis RSS

Cod players

cwahl4

IIs it just me or has there been more and more players just spinning and shooting into the air and causing my team to lose lately. Every game I play I have like 2 players on my team with 1 to 5 kills and 30+ deaths. They arent even playing!

• Re: Cod players

I've noticed that, too. I'll be playing along, thinking our team is winning (I check the score in game occasionally, but not habitually), and then the match ends and I see that we got stomped. Or, even worse, we lose by maybe 5 but there's always one or two players on my team who go 2-27!

I always check to see if they were boosting, but that hasn't always been the case - just really bad players. You have to wonder if they're holding the controller upside-down or something!

We all have "those games", but personally, when I'm going really bad negative, I just bow out. No, I'm not a rage quitter! I just feel that it's not going right for me and my team might stand a better chance if I wasn't there.I wish others would think that way, but they paid their money, just like the rest of us........

• Re: Cod players

New form of boosting if you spin in air and shoot the other team will have a idea were you are and come for you plus it makes it hard to prove boosting without the tale tail duo tac insert  when I see this I break out my camp fire and smores and wait for the other side to come and farm them as they do