5 Replies Latest reply: Oct 22, 2013 3:29 AM by BobbyMcGee RSS

update...

BobbyMcGee

up until recently when i would be in multiplayer and friends were in zombies their stats would be displayed on their playercard as total career zombs kills, and loses or wins, whatever the second stat displayed was i forget, would show their amount of downs in the game which they were currently playing. this was fixed at or around the last wii u update, but since then other aspects are completely broken. i no longer see my emblem on my weapon in saved gameplay, edited films.  i can also no longer select a screenshot for my player profile next to my showcase, its shows a star and states that its my profile shot but isnt displayed anywhere but my combat record. these issues arent so bad, but on to the one that is. i no longer have the section titled "films" on my playerchannel, nor can i see any of my friends films or anybody's for that matter. the only way i can see mine is in my theater, and nobody but me has access to this, i guess i could create a theater lobby but this severely limits its use. the gameplay i am discussing is the whole games ive chosen to save, games i am proud of and would like my friends or whomever see, and now nobody has any access to them...what gives?

• Re: update...
          WiimotesRus02

Maybe this is the whole reason Activision and Nintendo can't get on, chalk and cheese, they're just not compatible..

BobbyMcGee

update-films is now back on my player channel! views and likes are there as well. still no screenshots though. there is one problem. "recent victories" now displays the videos you have saved in "films", minus the views or likes. i really dont see this as too much of an issue since i really only bother looking through "recent games" anyhow, just figured id let the powers that be know...

BobbyMcGee

just out of curiousity is this a problem that is actually being addressed or is there a bigger problem? what i mean to say is theater just screwed up in general? like maybe my films will be there tomorrow and maybe they wont? thanks in advance if this gets answered.