1 8 9 10 11 12 Previous Next 240 Replies Latest reply: Jul 26, 2014 2:27 AM by SitRepPro Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
      • 90. Re: Quickscoping needs to be removed
        Dr_QuiCKScOP3r

Yppecaye_the_Dogged wrote:

I once came across a guy with very good TDM numbers (2.7KD/300+SPM). 

I like those numbers.

• 91. Re: Quickscoping needs to be removed
          Yppecaye_the_Dogged

Dr_QuiCKScOP3r wrote:

Yppecaye_the_Dogged wrote:

I once came across a guy with very good TDM numbers (2.7KD/300+SPM).

I like those numbers.

Me too.  In TDM, so long as you've a 1.7KD or so and a respectable SPM, you'll give any opponent their money's worth.  2+KD is another level up.

• 92. Re: Quickscoping needs to be removed
            Dr_QuiCKScOP3r

2.7KD and 300+ SPM is good but I've met people on the higher end of the skill spectrum on TDM who can toss me around like a rag doll.

There are people out there who are so skilled, it leaves me in awe. I can't imagine having so much skill but they really do exist.

http://gyazo.com/7846f44581a397eb8adf4f6942d5e9f5.png

I just wish that I will get to their level someday but I do know I still have a long way to go.

• 93. Re: Quickscoping needs to be removed

There's no QS on Ghosts. Just wait a bit more, cause you know they won't patch a game like Bo2 that is almost dead... But i agree that QS is a plague, and they removed it from Ghosts for a reason 17+ kids, go find another game to trickshotquickscopezindaoneshotBSnoscopez

• 94. Re: Quickscoping needs to be removed

Maybe everyone can do it, but can everyone do it and end up on top of the leaderboards, or even do well with it?

• 95. Re: Quickscoping needs to be removed

They don't have to be on the top of the leaderboard for it to be a balance issue.

• 96. Re: Quickscoping needs to be removed
                    dustycrow

if anything is over powered id say its the knives man. instant kill and a lung to it run fast easy to get in close. hell only problem is they no reg like hell. they put the energy sword on halo to shame but who am i complaining i love to run around with a pistol with a tact knife stabbing everyone and shooting those who happen to turn around

• 97. Re: Quickscoping needs to be removed
                      WKMMS

The DSR and MSR have the Same Body multipliers.  It's the limb multipliers where the DSR has the stopping power advantage.  Like the L96A1 from BO1 it's a OHK to anywhere on the arm also, which personally I think is a bit unnecessary..  They have the same ADS time also at 0.42s.  (I think the MSR was about 0.3 seconds with quickdraw and 0.4 without.)

Oddly enough, nobody complained about the L96A1 being OP or needing a nerf like they did about the DSR.  People seem to be under the impression that BO1 quickscoping requires some super level of skill and you were "legit" if you could quickscope in that game.

I have to say, I curse loudly every time I get killed by a Remi , but I wouldn't complain about them - what would be the point in having a shotgun that was rubbish at close range?

• 98. Re: Quickscoping needs to be removed
                        SitRepPro

I think people complain about the DSR because of the map design and the running speed of snipers at 95%.  I loved using the L96 in BO1.  The sound it makes when fired is a beast!  I thought Quickdraw made the ADS 0.2s but, even if it's not that fast, I'd still take the MSR with Quickdraw over the DSR.  I don't think the arm multipliers are worth considering.  I enjoyed picking off run and gunners with the MSR using with my AS50.

I guess some players expect shotguns to be rubbish like the AA12 is in MW3.  The combat knife was better.  Some complaints are just illogical.  The worst offenders are the ones who rage at being panic knifed and they dropshot.

• 99. Re: Quickscoping needs to be removed

I admit i hate qs and i hate how people spam the SVU withou even trying to am lol but making only head shot for a one shot kill is as nutts as spaming the SVU.  I do however think that snipers should not get one shot kills on the feet and arms but if u shoot them the gut or chest the fights over. Sniper riffles should be deadly within reason and how i deal with qs is I use emp, concucion, flashbangs and if they running tac mask i always have a class with smoke, under barrel gran and c4 lol I smoke them out and blow them up(havent come across tomany using flak when qs) do that enough times to them more often than not they change classes or send you a angry message or in my case jump in my pt and yelling and screaming lol. I am like hey if its int he game it there to use so stop complaining about getting rpged and tubed and everything else i throw at you. rules are simple kill or be killed and complete the objective. If you hate the tactics they use find one tactic that will the same to them. Makes the game really fun at times also added bonus.

1 8 9 10 11 12 Previous Next