1 20 21 22 23 24 Previous Next 231 Replies Latest reply on Jul 1, 2015 12:01 PM by J7Y0 Go to original post RSS
      • Test #1
        210. Re: Active Friends Needed

It was only a small connection error so, no problemos! Sorry I didnt edit my message, I could find the edit message this time :/

Last Edited: Oct 15, 2013 1:51 PM
        • Test #1
          211. Re: Active Friends Needed

Its ok man and yeah i know school and homework man soo much... cant play alot but yeah cya next time oh and about smokie. what did he say

Last Edited: Oct 15, 2013 2:28 PM
          • Test #1
            212. Re: Active Friends Needed

Smokie does not answer :/ Oh well, whenever I can I will invite him to our party so we can kick buttocks and stuff.

Last Edited: Oct 18, 2013 1:36 PM
            • Test #1
              213. Re: Active Friends Needed

Yeah man its ok that first game you went flawless thats cool and me i was practicing my sniping skills xD had a triple in the beggining i was proud but as soon as i saw son of flash i picked the noobiest class i can use m60e4 with juggs its wierd tho never saw son of flash whitout his pair micko but anyways we totally owned them see you next time

Last Edited: Oct 18, 2013 3:28 PM
              • Test #1
                214. Re: Active Friends Needed

Lol yea, I probably couldnt go flawless without the host connection because I did not get to play for the past 2 days prior to that day. Yea, it was interesting to see son of flash all by himself, haha, we kicked his butt. xP Yea, when the game started I saw you with the m60, I was like "haha, Luis wants to destroy son of flash x)".

Last Edited: Oct 19, 2013 11:51 AM
                • Test #1
                  215. Re: Active Friends Needed

yeah man and good games today

Last Edited: Oct 20, 2013 12:03 PM
                  • Test #1
                    216. Re: Active Friends Needed

Haha yea, gg. During the beginning, there was like a weird lagg problem, it was so dumb/weird, it was weird/dumb because I would walk a little and then I would skate back a couple of steps. I believe it was when #bangbangboy hosted. We eventually got him to rage quit lol. 1 more thing, Cesar was dnfjsdfdsjk lol. I would be able to win some 1vs1 fights but he would win some xP. He is pretty good although he did have host connection. Anyways, Cesar is pretty good at shooting but he keeps rushing at us which gets him killed a lot lol.

Last Edited: Oct 20, 2013 1:59 PM
                    • Test #1
                      217. Re: Active Friends Needed

yeah those first games lol i lagged so much then my game froze thats why i quit and yeah that cesar guy was kinda good i guess he alshe keeps  killed me a couple of time and i agree rushing so i kill him xD hope to play with you next time

Last Edited: Oct 20, 2013 3:33 PM
                      • Test #1
                        218. Re: Active Friends Needed

Yea, I noticed you quit out. So, when you invited me I backed out but then smokie didnt want to join us xP. Oh well, we still owned. Yea, see you around Luis.

Last Edited: Oct 20, 2013 7:18 PM
                        • Test #1
                          219. Re: Active Friends Needed

after our games i played a little bit and played against YM Aero and another YM guy  and another clan i think P$ it was a cool battle do you know p$ Yizxio (i think thats how you spell it lol) he has like a 18. something KD anyway it was cool i was wishing you would come and we would win against them XD

Last Edited: Oct 22, 2013 2:26 PM