1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next 145 Replies Latest reply: Oct 31, 2013 1:03 PM by ion5150 Go to original post RSS
      • 70. Re: What should be done about people who rage quite or dashboard?

They could slow the pace.  For example when game ends.  Stats pop up.  It shows the quitter.  That's your time to voice your opinion.  Its about the match and how it affected you.  If you didn't notice anything, then it didn't really affect you.  If you did, then you should be able to say something about hit.

The issue comes down to stats.  Someone gets the crap creamed out of them, and they done want their stats to suffer for it.  It could be because so many people jumped in and out, or it could be they were getting whipped.  I think spankings need to happen.  If you keep leaving and show a pattern of leaving then you should get warned or spanked.  You are hurting your teams stats as well.  Kids or wusses don't get that.  Oh wow, cool, not cool, not cool, leaving.  Cool, new lobby.  Cool, cool, not cool, not cool, leaving lobby.

This comes down to how serious are you taking this.  Some play for fun, and some are bad losers.  The question isn't really for us to answer, but for the devs to figure it out.  If its a huge problem, which it is, then need to figure it out.  I mean I couldn't tell you how many 5 year olds or 10 year olds are on a game, and I couldn't tell you how many times they left.  I can tell you though if they have awesome stats and someone wants them to join a clan because of their stats, that the clan will figure out real quick if they want them or not.  So it works itself out.

Then there is no justice for those whose stats suffered for it. 

• 71. Re: What should be done about people who rage quite or dashboard?

Which is the main problem. Quitting is now seen as ok to do for any reason now by the younger generation of players and even some of the older players now. Placing them in lobbies with other quitters wont affect them either. Since they already do it they would be expecting others to do it too. And with dedi's coming to the game quitting has even less affect on the game as it did if the lobby is playing on a dedi. No punishment system will ever work. For not everyone that plays is worried about leveling up fast. And some that quit are not obsessed over stats. So no stat punishment would ever affect them at all. the rules of sportsmanship are fair play don't really exist in video games since it is not real life and not a life and death event or a true sport with a referee that will through you from the game for a game or two or the whole season. Plus any player that has multiple games even that would not stop them for they would play something else.

• 72. Re: What should be done about people who rage quite or dashboard?

The thing is they cant figure it out, no punishment system ever made will change it for players will just play other games instead which does not really solve the problem as some may think.

• 73. Re: What should be done about people who rage quite or dashboard?

I know what's with that "it's ok to quit" mentality 

• 74. Re: What should be done about people who rage quite or dashboard?

Because mommy and daddy said it was ok, for you are still a winner and star to them even if you came in last place in the race and there was only 3 in the race and they were all the same in ability. Plus a lot of modern people cannot handle failure, they never learned how too so refuse to allow it and instead will stop what they were doing aka quitting even while not realizing that they are in fact failing by doing so. But mommy and daddy said it was not and was ok to do.

Either I am the best at what I do, Or I am not doing it anymore! Because mommy said I didn't have to try anymore if i don't like it or want too and I am still her precious little star and winner. Let me win! Or I am going home and taking my ball and bat and gloves and kicking you off of my play field aka backyard because I can since it is mine and not yours!

• 75. Re: What should be done about people who rage quite or dashboard?

I have no clue who you are replying to but I will like your comment for the reason of it being true lol.

• 76. Re: What should be done about people who rage quite or dashboard?
                    RunAndGun1

Punishing rage quitters is daft and it accomplished nothing in BO2. My experience of BO2 is that it was complete garbage. Tryhard never patched BO2 enough to make a difference or reduce the lag. Throw in the teeny tiny maps and you have a huge bag of garbage.

I only rage quitted when the lag made the game unplayable. Sadly, BO2 has been unplayable the entire year it's been out. My BO2 disc is now a shattered piece of art. Good riddance.

• 77. Re: What should be done about people who rage quite or dashboard?
                      iivrruummii

You could have got $30 from Gamestop.

• 78. Re: What should be done about people who rage quite or dashboard?
                        ToxicFuture

They should be hung for being such cowards.

• 79. Re: What should be done about people who rage quite or dashboard?
                          RedNight129

it takes out two birds with one stone  no more joining matches that  are about to end and no more losing because your whole team quit

1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next