- Networking (lag comp./hit detection): too many many many many times when flanking an enemy and shooting a good few bullets in the side of the enemy's body he turns around and kills me with 2 hits ("wtf? deaths").
- Over the top fast paced arcadish game (the internet ping/latency nor the animations can keep up with the speed)
- Spawning: it's too aggressive: you kill one enemy and another spawns right behind you and shoots you in the back (hence bo2's nickname "shot in the back oops")
- Small close combat maps => SMG's overused
- Audio of footsteps etc. totally unusable compared to previous cods (even with dead silence, awareness and headphones)
- Unbalanced wiimote vs aim assisted dual controls (although it comes with the territory when having different types of controllers
The ugly/annoying players
- Quick scoping
- Target Finder (= training wheels / wonder bra)
- Trolling (flashing own team mates with stun grenades, teamkilling, etc.)
However we should be happy to have cod on the wii/wiiu (with wiimote support) in the first place considering the decreasing sales numbers on wii/wiiu!
What D: Meltdown, Raid, Yemen and Plaza are great....... I could play those all day<3...
Well Plaza sucks in TDM/KC. ._. but it's awesome in Domination.
If you're playing campers on Yemen it's impossible to do anything
Overflows alright. It's not amazing.
Raid and Meltdown seriously, or is that just because you get sick of playing the same maps over and over?
Peron sally I could play Raid all day everyday. 8-)
my connection speeds in multiplayer are decent, 1066kbps, open nat, wired connection, from my understanding thats not bad. all yesterday i was outright shooting people at range and up close, and theyd get the kill. i was using ksg, i have on toughness because often times using it i will get hit first. but i will take my time and get the kill, without toughness it wouldnt be possible. anyway, i was getting legitimate hits, and in the killcam its showing me not even drawing my weapon, one that i hardscope with EVERY time. anywhere from cq, like the rooftops in plaza, to longshots in the areas below. ive heard several others complain about its inconsistentcy but i never experienced it to that degree. felt like i was running in quicksand all day yesterday too. other than these types of issues ive really enjoyed multi, well minus the quickscoping, tf's and boosting. zombies? dont get me started. i absolutely love it. i am 1st for solo on one id, 2nd on this id for four player, only beaten out by a guy who cheated for 1st, but there is only so much tranzit i can handle. id love to play the other maps but completely understand why we dont have them. so basically if the leaderboards were cleared of the cheaters on zombs id be a happy customer, i mean its for 3 and 4 player tranzit 1st place, kinda ruins the whole leaderboard i think...
The skillless quickscopers who ruin games for everyone, the major lag at times where im around 2 seconds behind everyone else making some people feel like gods (who arent) and people look like schmucks (you arent), and something no ones mentioned, the slow time to kill in core. It can literally take me 20 pdw bullets to kill a guy, which is why I now play hardcore.
What am I looking forward to in ghosts? The faster kill time of infinity ward games helps lag issues, always has, usually the 1st to shoot in an even battle gets the kill, in bo2 its the guy with the remington, kap40, or best connection.
The only thing in BO2 worse than Quickscopers are HEAD GLITCHING QUICKSCOPERS! You're dead before you even see the guy. The only way to tell what happened is to watch the kill cam!
I also hate all the freakin' DJ Squeakers out there. Honestly, footsteps and grenade clicks are quiet enough WITHOUT your awful quality music filling the audio feed. The only thing worse is when a non-English speaking family decides to have a family brawl and you can hear them all screaming, dog barking, TV blaring... all through the game.
Let me see:
1)Lag - terrible
2)People who whine about your gameplay, but then turn around and do the same to you
3)No age limit - it would be nice to get all adult lobbies..tired of listening to 6 yr olds crying cuz I kill them
4)The random spawning going on..one minute ill spawn into enemy spawn, get killed immediately respawn again, in their spawn, get killed..yet again, and then respawn in my area
5)As of 4 pm PST, servers aren't available..go figure
That's my rant
Keep Calm and Carry On