1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 58 Replies Latest reply: Oct 24, 2013 8:06 AM by Linaris Go to original post RSS
      • 50. Re: Please STOP using Ghost & Second Chance!
        Heres something to ponder. Some people with ghost play like nanas  and some sit in corners, but honestly do you think its ghost thats making them play this way or is that just there play style regardless of what perk there using ?.Theres more to it than just blaming the perks as the heart of the problem or could the importance people put into k/d ratios and how your judged on them be the problem opposed to the perk?.Sure you can say but i cant see them as a red dot on a radar so it slows the game down,have a look at the SPM in most lobbies and see how low it is for the majority of players and there not all ghost users, I dont use ghost nor suppressors often, but people that do use it in this game who are of the same skill base as myself or below are alot smarter than me in the fact that they dont want to be a shooter moving around with abullseye on his back for the better players who have a constant stream of spyplanes up and are running around shooting people like me in the back........my thoughts is all
        • 51. Re: Please STOP using Ghost & Second Chance!
          vims1990
          I can imagine this TV commercial promoting the "Express Playlist" coming out soon:

"Do you hate getting BLOPSHOT'd by a player using second chance?"
          "Do you despise the players using ghost sitting in a corner waiting for you to run by?"

Well.....we have news for you!

"Treyarch are bringing to you....the express playlist!!!"
          "The express playlist removes both second chance & ghost and comes at no charge."
          "Coming to your console very soon"

http://www.callofduty.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=541724&p=5683245#p5683245

• 52. Re: Please STOP using Ghost & Second Chance!
            Youmakenosense
            Stats are why a majority of people ghost camp. But the blame falls on the community for putting so much importance on stats that people literally get insulted and belittled by friends and complete strangers if they have poor stats. If that wasn't the case objective based game modes would be the exact opposite of what they are now. If people had nothing to brag about but a win or loss they'd play to win. There are so many fixes for this problem like making stats OPTIONAL for every individual player. Or removing k/d spm from objective based modes altogether. Or the majority of you people could just be less mean. Insulting campers in the lobby while insulting those with poor stats at the same time. Can you not see how stupid that is? You help push people to play the exact way you hate.
            • 53. Re: Please STOP using Ghost & Second Chance!

vims1990 wrote:

I can imagine this TV commercial promoting the "Express Playlist" coming out soon:

"Do you hate getting BLOPSHOT'd by a player using second chance?"
              "Do you despise the players using ghost sitting in a corner waiting for you to run by?"

Well.....we have news for you!

"Treyarch are bringing to you....the express playlist!!!"
              "The express playlist removes both second chance & ghost and comes at no charge."
              "Coming to your console very soon"

http://www.callofduty.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=541724&p=5683245#p5683245

LOL well at least 10% of the shooters down here will be happy, dont think i have anyone on me friends  list that runs around like a headless chicken without ghost on, well apart from you of course :P  hopefully its all going to be chaos
              • 54. Re: Please STOP using Ghost & Second Chance!
                starbuckfrack

Youmakenosense wrote:

Stats are why a majority of people ghost camp. But the blame falls on the community for putting so much importance on stats that people literally get insulted and belittled by friends and complete strangers if they have poor stats. If that wasn't the case objective based game modes would be the exact opposite of what they are now. If people had nothing to brag about but a win or loss they'd play to win. There are so many fixes for this problem like making stats OPTIONAL for every individual player. Or removing k/d spm from objective based modes altogether. Or the majority of you people could just be less mean. Insulting campers in the lobby while insulting those with poor stats at the same time. Can you not see how stupid that is? You help push people to play the exact way you hate.

Stats are optional. no one is forcing you too look at them. TreyArch will not make them optional to have due to he need proof of boosting in an easy to find format. Such as "most plants / defuses in a game"

People on Xbox Live will complain about any person killing them regardless of what perk , weapon, facepaint they have. Some people cant grab onto the concept that they just got beat. I see good players working as teams and getting good kills on either side. One reason is they are a team , second they have classes that compliment each other. They can have 5 different class setups that could cover any situation that comes along. Got a guy pulling out a chopper, well than two players have rockets to take them out instantly. Have a sniper and backup making life miserable with splyplanes, then take them out with a ghost player while someone else distracts them.

We have all been in lobbies where you play legit and someone starts calling you a modder. I had a forty year old adult say in the game that "if you dont know he game then leave". I got the last kill with a pistol with rapid fire. He claimed I had a modded controller. When someone corrected him and said "That gun has rapid fire" he shut up real quick.

As I said people will complain thinking their voice is more important than others, some people play for fun, some people play for stats, etc. So we are always going to get the same posts and the same complaints regardless due to the amount of different play styes and setups and weapons people have. Not ALL of us will grow up, not all of us will shut up. So if some of the posters feel like repeating the same thing over and over and over then let them, they are the ones who look foolish.

News travels fast over the internet and YES we knew man landed on the moon the first day it happened (if it really did:) ). We just dont need to hear it again. If you want to post how you feel about it fine, but dont create another thread when there are hundreds more ith people who might even take your side. Otherwise if you start ANOTHER thread on the same thing expect to hear more negative comments toward yourself.

I think my train of though really derailed here

BTW if I sound really intelligent here trust me I have good moments. On the flipside I still dont know what the deal is with Express Playlists are. Is that like for people who have "5 prestiges or less" ?
                • 55. Re: Please STOP using Ghost & Second Chance!
                  IDX Rider
                  Just because you suck at how you play the game doesn't mean you can go and tell other people to change their playing style just so you can have an easier time.

So no, I will continue to use Ghost pro and Second Chance pro. Grow up or play something on the Wii.
                  • 56. Re: Please STOP using Ghost & Second Chance!
                    GsR Roush
                    Thanks OP - I just switched all my classes to ghost pro again. I love cry babies!
                    • 57. Re: Please STOP using Ghost & Second Chance!
                      I still find it funny how many people complain about Ghost, but not about silencers.   

Ghost keeps people off radar when a spy plane is up, but if they shoot, they show up on the mini-map anyway, unless they are silenced.

Non-Ghost users that use silencers never show up on the mini-map unless there is a spy plane up. 

You usually stay off the mini-map for much more of the match by just using a silencer, and then you have a perk 1 slot open for another use.
                      • 58. Re: Please STOP using Ghost & Second Chance!

Choice number 4 made me image the achievement hunter Rage Gamer guy doing that lol

1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next