2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 24, 2013 5:31 PM by thestokehero RSS

Looking for a competitive PS3 clan

InsanelyStellar

I'm 21 years of age and I'm looking for a competitive ps3 clan that do clan matches. I have a K/D of 1.20, SPM of 254, and a win % of 34. I would love someone, with a YouTube site, Facebook, Twitter, and a clan website to stay connected. If you have any openings or know of anything message me or add me on PSN: InsanelyStellar.

• Re: Looking for a competitive PS3 clan

Check out Veritas Gaming!

http://vghq.org

dsav555

• Re: Looking for a competitive PS3 clan
            thestokehero

We are Pride of Defiance, a Call of Duty clan formed in 2013.

While we do play public matches, our main focus is on Black Ops 2 League Play. We focus on Championship League, but also occasionally play Moshpit, to get that competitive edge we crave from pubs in a more relaxed setting than Championship. We will be making the move onto Ghosts shortly on the PS3, where our plan is to engage in the Clan Battle feature.

We’re based in the UK, all use mic’s, and play most evenings and weekends. We’re looking for players who are from the UK, are 17+, have a mic and a good knowledge of and experience within the game. We are PS3 only at the current time; however, we may develop an Xbox branch after the release of Ghosts and the new Call of Duty clan system.

As a clan, we are more interested in people who we can get along with and communicate well with, who use call outs and support, as opposed to people with the "best stats".

For more information you can check out our website at:

The Pride of Defiance Clan

We look forward to hearing from you!

For more information please feel free to comment below or contact us on PSN via:

PoD_Stokehero

or

PoD_Pinkerz