3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 30, 2013 11:14 PM by FlavaSprinkles Branched to a new discussion. RSS

Skylanders Lost Islands not loading my data.

The recent update rolled my Skylanders Lost Islands back to Kingdom level 1 and I have lost all data.

I tried to login to my activate account and the screen I now receive says:

"Retry download   Kaos is at it again and has caused a problem with your download.  Please check your connection and insure you have enough storage space on your device."

My user name is

I have tried downloading my activate saved data both on 3g and on wifi.

I have reinstalled several times with the same result each time.

I had 77 Skylanders, about 380 wish stones, about 150 gems and over 5,000,000 in coins, I was on level 37.

I am using  ios 7.0.2

I have 3.0gb available storage on my device.

I have spent money on this game and would appreciate it if you can correct the problem.

Thank you,

Denise Kimbrell

Message was edited by: OGHuxtable  For privacy purposes, we have removed your email address from this post.

• Re: Skylanders Lost Islands not loading my data.

Hello Denise,

My apologies for the delay in getting back to you. And I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your account. In order to further look into this for you, I will need the following information from you:

- Activate Name

- Real world currency used on account

- Level before/after the reset occurred

- Device being used

- Date the issue occurred

- Game Version

ATVI Support