40 Replies Latest reply: Oct 31, 2013 1:38 AM by starbuckfrack RSS

    One last Thank You to BO2

      It's been a great game, I cannot deny, even though many of the maps are somewhat familiar. But to give us 1 week of 2xXP is decent. Fair play Treyarch. Here's to next year...

        • Re: One last Thank You to BO2
          indy56

          Do this start this weekend, i caught a quick glimpse of a Double XP coming up but did not notice a date.

          • Re: One last Thank You to BO2

            I love BO2 and all of its flaws, it's a game that has immense re playability.  I hope that IW can continue to move it all forward.

            • Re: One last Thank You to BO2
              deamonomic

              if this speaks to BO 2, currently its worth $10 trade in at gamestop, BF3 is worth 1.50 and Halo 4 is worth 3.00 XD

              • Re: One last Thank You to BO2
                r8edtripx

                GoldenShower4U wrote:

                 

                It's been a great game, I cannot deny, even though many of the maps are somewhat familiar. But to give us 1 week of 2xXP is decent. Fair play Treyarch. Here's to next year...

                Agreed. It has been a great game. Lots of haters, but every COD seems to get hate at the end of it's cycle.

                 

                I started with MW2 and have enjoyed BO2 the most.

                 

                Last, night, I popped in MW3 just to try to get a feel for the lower TTK that IW games usually have, and it made me appreciate Black Ops 2 just that much more. One of the things I'd forgotten about MW3, is how easy it is for campers to hide in plain sight. With the MW3 colors it's so much harder to see people.

                 

                I'm looking forward to Ghosts, but I also look forward to Treyarch's first next-gen COD.

                 

                Anyway, big props to Treyarch for the Black Ops 2 Ghost perk, (absolutely brilliant!) and for making Black Ops 2 a game I've enjoyed all year.

                • Re: One last Thank You to BO2
                  iHattoriHanzo0

                  Good stuff.

                   

                  It ranks at the top for frustrating the hell out of me and still enjoying it, most of the time anyway.

                  • Re: One last Thank You to BO2
                    starbuckfrack

                    Still going to play Combat Training once the modders take over. Thats one thing I wish IW would have put in their games.

                    • Re: One last Thank You to BO2
                      tommyguns3434

                      Farewell to BLOPS2 and XBOX360, It's has been a great year!   This will be my last weekend playing Black Ops 2 and playing on my XBOX 360.  My Xbox will be getting sold to a friend and I will be moving on to PS4.  Good bye Y'all!

                      • Re: One last Thank You to BO2

                        This game is Crap! the first week it came out it was good, but i have an excellent connection. I hope the dedicated servers will fix all the effin cheaters on this game!

                          • Re: One last Thank You to BO2
                            starbuckfrack

                            Dedicated Servers will not get rid of any cheaters. If a person is going to cheat no connection type will stop them.

                             

                            Now if you are talking about cheaters "lagging out " the games because you have such a great connection, your connection means nothing in this game.

                              • Re: One last Thank You to BO2

                                It seems like I die with one shot and it takes me 20 bullets (on target) to kill someone. My opinion is this game is SHEEAAT! You can have your opinion, if it works for you...great!

                                  • Re: One last Thank You to BO2
                                    Dr_QuiCKScOP3r

                                    You are either lagging so bad or your aim really suck.

                                    • Re: One last Thank You to BO2
                                      starbuckfrack

                                      Sure and we had a guy on here that claimed he had 25 shots on target guaranteed. But when it was time to show proof his game only had 4 shots on target.

                                       

                                      If you are taking the word of other posters on this forum as the word of god then you are more gullible then most people.

                                        • Re: One last Thank You to BO2

                                          If you don't think this game is broken, then you are CRAZY! Enjoy the game, I'm done.

                                            • Re: One last Thank You to BO2
                                              starbuckfrack

                                              Game isnt broken. You just cant adapt.

                                               

                                              Why do so many people do well in this "broken game". Why did it sell so well and still sells well if its broken ? Why does this game still sell for full price along with other COD games when some games that are new like Deadpool are selling for half their price ?

                                               

                                              In a race do you know where the loser is ? He is still at the starting line crying watching thru tears as the winner collects the trophy.

                                               

                                              You got video proof that you got all those hits ? No you never will. Thats why you claim youre done because you lost your point before you even begun.

                                               

                                              You say youre done. No you arent. You will go next to the ghosts forums with a new name claiming this game has perfect hit detection.

                                                • Re: One last Thank You to BO2


                                                  Your assumption of me is utterly incorrect. why do people do so well is either they are on the good side of the lag comp or they are head glitching. I can adapt but i refuse to use a lmg with target finder and a head glitch spot and just start spraying. I'm a runner gunner and that's how i get satisfaction from the FPS games. If it isn't broken for you.....good, consider yourself lucky, but as i said it is broken for me. If i see an enemy i'm dead within a second, i don't even have time to strafe. Some of the youtubers i watch have stopped playing this game because it is...........(wait for it)..........SHEEEAAT!

                                                    • Re: One last Thank You to BO2
                                                      deamonomic

                                                      sure... go on telling yourself that to make yourself feel better

                                                      • Re: One last Thank You to BO2
                                                        Dr_QuiCKScOP3r

                                                        Yeah, Youtubers like Thunder who keeps saying the game is crap yet he keep on playing because this game brings him money. He keeps obsessing and complaining on how he dies and complains about how others play.

                                                        • Re: One last Thank You to BO2
                                                          starbuckfrack

                                                          hanginnslangin wrote:

                                                           


                                                          Your assumption of me is utterly incorrect. why do people do so well is either they are on the good side of the lag comp or they are head glitching. I can adapt but i refuse to use a lmg with target finder and a head glitch spot and just start spraying. I'm a runner gunner and that's how i get satisfaction from the FPS games. If it isn't broken for you.....good, consider yourself lucky, but as i said it is broken for me. If i see an enemy i'm dead within a second, i don't even have time to strafe. Some of the youtubers i watch have stopped playing this game because it is...........(wait for it)..........SHEEEAAT!

                                                          There is no "good side" to lag comp because lag comp doesnt play favorites. Lag comp is equal.

                                                           

                                                          As for head glitching its part of the game put intentionally their by the designers. If it were a glitch they would have made the boxes lower years ago.

                                                           

                                                          You call it headglitching because you think its a glitch when its not. A glitch is an unintentional product of faulty coding.

                                                           

                                                          Tell me if instead of the average 8 percent of a player showing in "headglitching" do you think you would have an equal chance seeing only 5 percent more of his body ? Would you then be able to handle it and win the match when you can see 15 percent of his body instead of the normal 8 percent ? No you wouldnt. You would still be killed because you couldnt adapt to a player hiding behind cover. When a player is hiding behind cover you have the choice of throwing a grenade at hit or having a team mate flank him. Dont go running out there like Rambo thinking you can win the fight.

                                                           

                                                          You dont go head to head in a gunfight mostly against players who headglitch. Your job as a soldier is to out think them which apparently you cant since your posting hate here.

                                                           

                                                          You said you were done a page ago but just as I predicted you are still here. Posting hate threads accusing people of working for the company because you can even consider the fact that someone else isnt whining like you then of course they MUST work for Activision.

                                                           

                                                          Are you sure we work for Activision or is it that we can outwit a person "headglitching" ? Seems more like the latter. If I see a person hiding behind cover I try to outwin the situation, not run out on clear veiw all guns blazing to be shot dead. Did you ever play war when you were outside ? Didnt you think the kids that ran out in the open guns blazing were losers because they left themselves wide open but running out into the clear ? Oh wait that nust have been you.

                                                           

                                                          I was the guy bodyglitching by hiding behind a peice of cover. I was the guy collecting the lasertag trophy. I was the guy in the paintball tournament collecting a winning trophy while you were crying with your clothes full of paint.

                                                           

                                                          So since you say this game is crap then I guess you work on the team with BF4 then dont you so you can sell more copies of the game. See what I did there. Considering that you happened to show up right before BF4 goes on sale then you MUST work for EA games. Trying to get the sales up at the last minute. You come in here posting that COD is crap and you plan to leave just as quickly as you came. Shows how you cant even hold a discussion with accurate points to save your life. So instead you decide to leave because you cant even adapt to a conversation against someone who disagrees with you much less win a head to head gunfight in COD. Oh wait thats right, in war games you arent supposed to go head to head against the enemy but thats OK I understand you not knowing that.

                                                           

                                                          Claiming we work for the game company is pure lunacy. Basically the same thing said by the moderators. Why would we post something constantly good about the game for people that already played it ? Seems like a waste of typing doesnt it because you already spent the money.

                                                           

                                                          Who cares if youtubers quit this game. I could care less. A youtuber is just a wannabe film producer that lives in their moms basement making videos of them wasting time all day instead of going out their dating girls and getting married.

                                                           

                                                           

                                                          I have 100 percent faith in youtubers because they are the children of tommorrow who only post what people want to hear just to get hits on their youtube videos.

                                                           

                                                           

                                                          Only reason youtube videos of COD sucking is so popular on youtube is because people would rather put a face on the reason why they are so frustrated at the game. People will flock more to an "I hate video" a lot more than an "I love video". I hate videos draw more attention than I love videos. When you see a scandal like "Micheal Bay assualted on set" all it is , is people bringing hype to draw attention to the hot topic.

                                                           

                                                          Why do you think movie stars like the scandal stories and "muff videos" that show up all over the internet. Because more people would rather see a mistake or a video of a shipwreck than the news showing someone just adopted a puppy. Tragedy brings in more veiwers than puppy videos. Why do you think they put those little things like "Peas COULD give you cancer. News at 11." on your TV during the day.

                                                           

                                                          I mean sure you can hate the game, I understand I have bought a few bad games in my life but please dont hate the game because of your insecurities.

                                            • Re: One last Thank You to BO2

                                              This game was awesome for a short time, They made the game crap after 2-3 months they just screwed all up that's all I'm saying.

                                              • Re: One last Thank You to BO2

                                                I just wanted to say thanks to Treyarch for the best CoD in my opinion. Iv played since COD4 and i come from playing Halo competitively  and i love the competitive aspect of the games. Treyarch took CoD to a new level with this game and i HOPE IW can do the same. Im really looking forward to the next game Treyarch comes out with and thank you so much for league play. You guys are awesome.

                                                • Re: One last Thank You to BO2

                                                  For what I paid for the game, I received many hours of entertainment.  For that, I can be thankful.  I also enjoyed  fighting the bots when the lag seemed particularly bad or I kept getting matched against players who pub stomped my team of  randoms.  I'm quite certain I'm in the minority, but I absolutely detested BO1 and probably only made it half way through the multiplayer levels.  Compared to BO1, I enjoyed BO2.  However, I usually enjoy Infinity Ward games much more including the much maligned MW3.

                                                    • Re: One last Thank You to BO2
                                                      Yppecaye_the_Dogged

                                                      colonial_viper2 wrote:

                                                       

                                                      For what I paid for the game, I received many hours of entertainment.

                                                      Notwithstanding other ratios relating to the game, I'll have to agree and say that the dollar to hours of entertainment ratio is much more than 1:1.

                                                        • Re: One last Thank You to BO2
                                                          r8edtripx

                                                          Yppecaye_the_Dogged wrote:

                                                           

                                                          colonial_viper2 wrote:

                                                           

                                                          For what I paid for the game, I received many hours of entertainment.

                                                          Notwithstanding other ratios relating to the game, I'll have to agree and say that the dollar to hours of entertainment ratio is much more than 1:1.

                                                          Yeah, even the worst COD i've played, MW3, was still easily worth $60. People lose sight of the bang for your buck.

                                                            • Re: One last Thank You to BO2
                                                              starbuckfrack

                                                              If I can get a good 10 hours out of the game in playtime its worth the investment. Heck I only played Captain America and the Wolverine and the Hulk game for an hour but they still were worth the money I put into the game.

                                                               

                                                              I look at is like this. At any time I want to play the game I can for as long as I wish.

                                                               

                                                              A two hour movie nowadays cost you 30 bucks to take home and how long does that last ? An hour and 35 minutes.

                                                                • Re: One last Thank You to BO2
                                                                  Yppecaye_the_Dogged

                                                                  starbuckfrack wrote:

                                                                   

                                                                  If I can get a good 10 hours out of the game in playtime its worth the investment. Heck I only played Captain America and the Wolverine and the Hulk game for an hour but they still were worth the money I put into the game.

                                                                   

                                                                  I look at is like this. At any time I want to play the game I can for as long as I wish.

                                                                   

                                                                  A two hour movie nowadays cost you 30 bucks to take home and how long does that last ? An hour and 35 minutes.

                                                                  Biggest bang for your buck is pinball.  One single quarter has the potential to score you infinite number of free games.  If you're good, that is. 

                                                                    • Re: One last Thank You to BO2
                                                                      starbuckfrack

                                                                      I sucked at pinball but knew some godd freinds that could play for hours.

                                                                       

                                                                      If you know the secret to galaga you can play for days straight. Problem is though if you play two players the one who dies first makes the game so the other player is swamped with bombs.

                                                                       

                                                                      Back before the internet and when PacMan was king I was in the paper for playing one game of galaga for 24 hours. Only reason I failed was sleep deprivation. The thing WAS though that since there was no internet no one really knew the secret.