1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next 159 Replies Latest reply: Feb 24, 2014 11:54 PM by WiimotesRus02 Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
      • 70. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
        BobbyMcGee

Trey I asked this during launch of 2 so I will ask again. Can sierra controls be brought over to the gamepad/pro controller? Pretty please? I cannot play clicking on the sticks to run and knife, but really want off tv play...

• 71. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U

Good to see your giving us some insight on the Wii U version of Ghost.  I would say that my biggest gripe about Black Ops 2 on Wii U was inconsistent framerate, which is a huge problem for Wii Remote players.  Single player I just played with the Gamepad since the framerate jumped around so much, but my question is can we expect a rock solid 60fps with online multi player?  Also, Criterion mentioned that they benefited from Nintendo having better development tools and information when they ported Need For Speed MW to Wii U, something that launch games did not have available to them, did Treyarch also see this type of improvement from the development tools and information when bringing Ghost to Wii U compared to what you were working with when you brought Black Ops 2 to Wii U?  There are even rumors that launch games were only using one core on the CPU, not sure if thats true of Black Ops 2 or not. 

• 72. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U

back to balancing controls, i again will say that it is unlikly to be 100% balanced or close if there is a distinct skill variance between the pros and noobs with the same controler. if the noobs are worse and the pros are better, then the best they can do is balance the avridge player for both control skemes.

of course that would require seperate KD's of vs other and vs the same control skeme.

• 73. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
              WiimotesRus02

I consider myself ok with a wiimote but simply can not compete to my ability, so better balance has to be achieved, so, what testing has been done, simple question only requires a simple answer, that is if treyarch doesn't want to drive away the remaining wiimoters here..

• 74. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U

Im just hoping Treyarch really did do the absolute best they could with this game.  I would really like to see Ghost show off what the Wii U can do.  Its time for some third party games to really outshine current gen on Wii U.  Assassins Creed 4 and Batman Origins seem to be slightly better on Wii U than current gen, but if Treyarch could optimize COD to get it working on Wii, then I would think these guys can optimize COD on Wii U, a more modern piece of hardware with twice the ram to look and run better than current gen. 

• 75. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U

Hello Atreyu, nice to see you again and Happy Halloween I would also like to chime in with appreciation for you answering questions here and on Twitter for us (and I look forward to chatting on Miiverse as well). I have a few questions and understand if you can’t answer some of them, but thought I’d might as well try:

Has your team ever experimented with Wii Motion+? Would it even add anything of value?

Can Squads/Extinction be played offline by two people like this: One on the Gamepad and one with a Wii Remote/Pro Controller?

Is the reconnecting to party glitch fixed?

Has the Wii U Treyarch team ever thought of making a sort of "how to" video for the Wii Remote? It might be a good idea to run through the settings and options since there’s so many! I think that would be of great value to the new users who might want to try the Wii Remote out. And it might also calm some Miiverse crazies who think we’re cheating, haha.

Lastly, and again I understand if you can’t answer this: but why no Eshop digital version? I know a lot of people who would love to buy this digitally (I don’t typically buy digital but I would for this title if it were offered) and it could help improve sales and user base.

• 76. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
                    thegmo

A_Trey_U wrote:

I'm here to speak with the community about the game as honestly as I can about the things I'm authorized to speak about.  I'm sorry you are disappointed with how you've been treated.

May I ask how that whole system works? Every cod game since Wii I always wondered what is going on(if anything) in the background with Activision, Treyarch, and Nintendo, and why there are things that are not "authorized" to talk about.

What are you authorized to speak about? What are you not authorized to speak about, and especially WHY are you not authorized to speak about certain things? Who gives authorization? I find it very odd that there are certain things the Wii/U community never get answered, while they are easily talked about for other consoles/PC. I'm not gonna say it's because your team doesn't care about the Wii/U/Nintendo, I know this has been a common annoying accusation. I'd just like to finally know why we never or can't get answers/information as easily as they are given for others.

If you're not authorized to properly answer this either, could you at least try to answer this as best you can in an authorized fashion?

Thank you.

• 77. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
                      WiimotesRus02

A_Trey_U wrote:

I'm here to speak with the community about the game as honestly as I can

What exactly does that mean, as honestly? I could interperet this in a number of ways, none of them in a good way mind..

• 78. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U

I want my participation with the community to be a positive and productive experience.  If the posts are accusatory and negative, I'll likely avoid commenting. 

• 79. Re: `LEGIT ONLY` question for A_Trey_U
                          Foxhound-Pro

A_Trey_U wrote:

I want my participation with the community to be a positive and productive experience.  If the posts are accusatory and negative, I'll likely avoid commenting.

Before you posted I was in the process of removing a few posts. Feel free to message me via DM or email if someone goes beyond providing feedback / opinions and starts bashing or attacking.

Guys, keep it on point and keep it classy.

1 6 7 8 9 10 Previous Next