20 Replies Latest reply: Nov 29, 2013 3:14 PM by grandad144 RSS

Over 50s

grandad144

hi all im 58 yrs old and looking forward to playing GHOSTS ,(HOW MANY OF US OLD BOYS OUT THERE ) PLAY MW3 AND LOVE IT ..

• Re: Over 50s

Im 53, i just started a thread Looking For a Clan..... Im in if you want me. Im  in Canada..

Stub-_-Toe

Legendary Lions recruiting for ghosts. We are an established clan of mature gamer's , we play to win , we all have positive scores in all game modes. You must be 21 and over have a headset, be able to speak English and communicate with other team members. We learn all call outs and have a great team of admins to help and give you fantastic advice..We have gold clan tag which is simply R04R. To join follow the link and APPLY

http://thelegendarylions.co.uk/home

Youtube video link

We are the legendary lions - YouTube

If your not sure what to do, add me on ps3 Stub-_-Toe

im 35 and thinking this is going to be my last cod game because of my reflexes are not what they used to be lol but seeing a old dinosaur like urself still playing gives me hope

Hello gentlemen and possibly ladies,

If you are looking for a clan you are always welcome to join the clan that I am in, Zen Gaming Clan. We are a clan that accepts anyone no matter what age, location, or skill as long as you have a decent amount of maturity. We have members from all over the world, all our members very in age ranging from 14-40+. Our clan only has a few requirements such as having a mic, and being active on the site as well as on the PlayStation, but if you cannot be very active then that's fine too just be sure to tell us and we will work something out. I hope you guys consider us while looking for a clan. You can find us at www.zengamingclan.com. If you have any questions regarding the clan feel free to message me on PSN at TaffyIsGood or Zen-Within. So at that I hope everyone will be doing well and thank you for your time and consideration.

Thanks,

Zen-Within<3

Gaz__UK

Hi,

I am one of the founder of Clan n00b, we like to have friendly banter while gaming.

Our founders are 51yrs, 37yrs and 31yrs old.

We have a mixture of ages, but do have some over 40 yrs old.

Please don't let the name fool you we are an adult mature clan.

We cater for various skill levels, from less skilled to skilled.

We will be playing CoD: Ghosts on the Xbox 360 and Xbox One.

Why not come and view our website at: http://www.clan-n00b.com/

viperone51

Also glad to see older players, FOGs, ( f**king old guys). Have been playing since PONG. You older guys are probably know the younger not so much. Have always competed in some sports, this is my main sport now. Just turned 60. Have a started a clan, VIPERS DEATH, call sign FLYNVIPER. Send me a friend invite so we can join up and play.

Deicide70

hey were old in our 40's message me psn deicide70

older then dirt here

You guys are kick-ass!!  Keep after it!

-Ray

how many in ur clan ?

IndyOldDude

My name says it all...LOL

Old Dudez Gaming (ODzG) is looking for old farts like you!

grandad144

Hi mate very interested but must warn you im not that good ..a very bad novice get killed more than kills but enjoy ghosts .if you put friends request or what? will accept ..   regards ...

That's class FOGs, ( f**king old guys)

i'm going to use that lol.. Old Git here myself, well 53 and the reactions are a bit slower but i hold my own. don't feel old so i wish the younger generation would stop pigeon holing me (Us)  the Whipper snappers! Currently in a clan with a few young ones, but i would love to join a group of mature Fossils for the long term at some point. I'm in the Uk (Yorkshire) so if you want to friend me that would be great. Psn is DaftOldBloke... I don't Camp, i call it Caravanning!! I just run as far as i can & rest

grandad144

hi will friend you tomorrow ..our reactions are all a bit slow. but we enjoy a good fight (we give as good as we get )? im also uk Hertfordshire ..also got Skier1960  on board HE IS FROM CANADA . look forward to meting you  , REGARDS .