1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 49 Replies Latest reply: Nov 3, 2013 12:36 PM by unclex Go to original post RSS
      • 40. Re: What's your Top 4 Perks Gonna be in Ghosts???

My BO2 and MW3 stats tell a whole different story, nice try, though, camping Ghost/OTG noob.

Like I said, prepare to get Recon FBed and DC spam-tubed to hell if you're gonna sit in a corner like a b!tch with your OTG perk.

• 41. Re: What's your Top 4 Perks Gonna be in Ghosts???
          r8edtripx

Great links. Thank you.

These perk choices really make you think. Even though I'm choosing the perks below, there are certain perks that will still pain me not to have. I guess this is good.

I'm going to sacrifice my Secondary and Lethal and go with:

Quickdraw

Marathon

Off the Grid

Sitrep

Wiretap

If I find that pretty much the entire enemy team is using Off the Grid, then I'll drop Wiretap and use either Stopper, Painkiller or Tac Resist. I'll have to experiment with these options. ...maybe I'll drop Wiretap and mix it up between lethal and tactical equipment.

I've heard some say that you can change soldiers mid-game, other have said that you can only switch them before the match. Each of the 10 soldiers have 6 custom classes. It'll make a huge difference if you can change soldiers and their classes mid-game or not.

• 42. Re: What's your Top 4 Perks Gonna be in Ghosts???
            CYBER-NINJA-187

Your Very Welcome my friend.

Mark Rubin stated in one of the IGN videos released this week that you can switch Soldiers mid-game. I think it was the first one, but damn I’ll have to watch them again to be sure! Go check em out as there awesome, he shows the load-out system and how to create a class etc. Some cool new customisation and features, especially the gun swap animation and knife only character:-

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/10/18/inside-call-of-duty-ghosts-squads-mode

• 43. Re: What's your Top 4 Perks Gonna be in Ghosts???
              CYBER-NINJA-187

I’ve been watching a lot of the vids on YT, from all those you got the game early, as they just couldn’t wait till launch day. Anyways I think my Perk load-outs will look something like this:-

1. Off the Grid; A bit obvious, but staying off the radar has proven to be extremely useful in all CoD’s. (Especially as I only play Hardcore)

2. Incog [Cold Blooded]; With 20,000 Soldier customisations, having no name tag and red crosshairs when targeted will confuse the enemy and let you get your shots in first.

3. Amplify; [Sit-Rep Pro] The ability to hear the enemy allows you to play with your ears and not your eyes. It also has no counter!!!

And then my forth will be any one of these dependent on the map:-

Dead Silence; Stealth will always get you more kills, especially as the in-game audio is immense now.

Blind Eye; Keeps you away from the attentions of air support.

Marathon; Unlimited sprint is a must for larger maps.

Quick Draw: Faster ADS means faster targeting, especially at medium to long range.

Wiretap; Hacking the enemies’ radar to get the AUAV mode quicker, is a team winning scenario.

Anyone else thought about changing their preferred load-outs too??? 

• 44. Re: What's your Top 4 Perks Gonna be in Ghosts???
                whatabeer

Sleight of Hand

Quick Draw

Hardline

Off the Grid

Sitrep

• 45. Re: What's your Top 4 Perks Gonna be in Ghosts???
                  CYBER-NINJA-187

DAMN I forgot all about Hardline. It works different now too, as 2 assists count as one kill, making it even easier to earn those killstreaks!!!

• 46. Re: What's your Top 4 Perks Gonna be in Ghosts???
                    rainmaker6

Even though I had better stats in MW3, MW2 was almost the perfect game for me (less OMA, the tubing and 1887 dual shotguns). Powerful guns, lethals, perks, kills streaks and maps conducive to all play styles. Up until MW3 I never used any stealth perks like cold blooded or ghost and I never complaining about others using it. Unfortunately we get the endless whining from some to nerf everything except the stuff they use.

If it weren't for the hacks I would be still be playing MW2 using stopping power, scavenger and ninja with my ACOG scoped ACR using Harrier, Pave Low and Chopper Gunner.  As a result of the endless complaining I have weak and boring perks, kill streaks, lethals and maps to play with a shift to the SMG as the most dominant weapons.

• 47. Re: What's your Top 4 Perks Gonna be in Ghosts???

extra lethal

extra tact

scavenger or hard line

tac resist

blast shield

Ill let you guess what i'm setting up for

• 48. Re: What's your Top 4 Perks Gonna be in Ghosts???
                        CYBER-NINJA-187

Dom maybe??? LOL You do know that Scavenger only replaces Ammo and nothing else in Ghosts???

• 49. Re: What's your Top 4 Perks Gonna be in Ghosts???

yup 2 of each with the extra should be enough besides i have more issues running out of ammo then I  do worrying about lethals and tacs

besides itll be a starter set up.. can always tweek after a few rounds

1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next