5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 5, 2013 2:02 AM by bullfridge RSS

complaints.....

bullfridge

I bought ghosts at midnight, but because of the unfortunate aspect of work did not play it. So i come on the forums to see what peoples opinions are and basically all i see is people complaining and moaning....who really expected this game to be perfect on day one of launch, people have been buzzing over this game coming out and then when it does all they do is moan,as long as the game works il'l lern to live with whatever little niggles there is and presume that the patches will help to sort out the bugs, but there has not been one positive comment so i must ask is it really that bad...or is just because its something new and people were hoping it was exactly the same as MW3 or BO2 even though they always said they wanted something new......anyone got anything good to say about ghosts??

• Re: complaints.....
          hiphopsince1980

To be honest with you, I haven't had any issues at all with the game. IMO (everyones experience will be different I suppose) its actually played very smooth. In 3 hours of playing not a single dropped game or host migration. Lagged maybe 4-5 times tops.

While I do enjoy the game......I do have a couple of issues

-The maps are beautiful and the game looks great on the PS3, but they are too big....especially considering that we cannot play ground war.

- The new squad point system is a little weird. Definitely a learning curve with that.

macca_96

Its the same with any new CoD game. There will always be whiners and those whiners always say they wont get the next one but they do and complain all over again. Wash, rinse and repeat.

As for me, it is different. Only played 2 games and I agree the maps are big (the ones i played are lol) and confusing but I will adapt. Lots of perks to choose from should be fun to play around with them when I unlock them. It is very smooth the charactors seem to run slower though. I got no complaints... yet

Mavors

-The maps are beautiful and the game looks great on the PS3, but they are too big....especially considering that we cannot play ground war.

Same here. It seems that IW sure have played Medal Of Honor Warfighter. Maps are big and there should be more players to keep the war intense.

I dont also like respawning time. I mean come on, 15s respawn time in HCTDM. Then you live 10s and then wait 15s more. Its NOT FUNNY!

Squad system sure is weird but I think it takes time to accept everything.

Also, where the hell I can find challenges? I can just see 5 operation challenges in Barracks.

bullfridge

at last some positivety i had a feeling the maps were going to be rather large...but if its anything like the bigger maps on mw3 people tended to congregate in the same places anyway so most of the map was disused apart from when transiting to another area. Shame ground war is gone, since i am a solo player anyway ground war was good for me but il adapt im sure.

was there any issues with finding games?? or was it relativle straight forward