6 Replies Latest reply on Mar 14, 2014 10:31 AM by AQJ4 RSS

BO2 Player Card not showing in Ghosts ..

I am Master Prestige, but the 2 BO2 player cards have not unlocked in COD Ghosts, my MW3 have, but BO2 no, any suggestions?

Latest reply: on Mar 14, 2014 10:31 AM by Replies: 6 in GHOSTS SUPPORT
        • Test #1
          Re: BO2 Player Card not showing in Ghosts ..

Hey s7even_uk,

The servers are experiencing a bit of delay due to the high amount of traffic due to the recent launch. If you do not receive your Black Ops 2 player card after 24-48 hours please let me know!

Thanks,

^MC

ATVI Support

Last Edited: Nov 7, 2013 1:52 PM
            • Test #1

Thanks for the response MC, unfortunately the cards have still not materialised in Ghosts, could you take a look for me? My PSN is S7even_UK and GT is S7even UK.

Thanks

Steve

Last Edited: Nov 11, 2013 6:53 AM
              • Test #1

Also should add that when I go in to Elite, BO2 shows everything apart from me being on the Leaderboards, I know that there was an infraction against my account for not following rules and regulations, which I was punished for with a reset. I played the game properly and reached Prestige Master properly, would this have anything to do with me not receiving the gamercards/backgrounds? If so, it's a bit harsh that punishment carries over and in effect I have got punished twice for an offence!

Last Edited: Nov 11, 2013 7:24 AM
              • Test #1

Still no reply, is there any solution or should I just give it up as a bad job? Beginning to think that nothing is really going to be fixed in this game, im running PS3 version, just cancelled by HE of the game on PS4 and X1 as I tend to play friends on both.  But with this issue and the other stuff going on at the moment I think I may give this COD next gen a miss entirely!

Last Edited: Nov 19, 2013 8:35 AM
                  • Test #1

Hello s7even_uk ,

Apologies for the delay in responding! What you can try is to unlink/relink your gamertag to your Call of Duty account, and play a couple of matches so that the data can push to your account.

Also, please try the same thing for Black Ops2.

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

Last Edited: Nov 19, 2013 2:53 PM
                  • Test #1

How about choosing the game your best at and just play COD Elite with it, or make a different(another) account. 

Last Edited: Mar 14, 2014 10:31 AM