6 Replies Latest reply on Nov 8, 2013 10:56 PM by xCYBERxBULLYX RSS

NERF THE DOG!

The dog is so overpowered. Lower the dogs health and reduce its lunging capabilities. It can literally lunge from 20 ft away, bite your forearm, and get absorb 10 bullets. Add a stun to that and your basically screwed.

• Test #1
          Re: NERF THE DOG!

The dog is fine. Stop getting mad when you die by them. I don't mind it, and can manage to kill them sometimes and I've seen many people killing my own dog sitting lot of times too. Nothing about it needs to be nerfed.

Last Edited: Nov 8, 2013 8:13 PM
          • Test #1

actually dude, the dog is great. it's not too hard to kill and not too easy to die. I love the dog streak. the only thing that will piss people off if they don't use it and try to kill the player in the back. I love the little intense it gives.

Last Edited: Nov 8, 2013 8:17 PM
            • Test #1

This has more to do with lag right now.  On a good connection the dog is fine.  On a bad on weird things happen such as:

The dog is in front of you and then you die and the kill cam shows the dog killed you from behind.... I'm sure things will clear up once the connection stuff gets ironed out.

Last Edited: Nov 8, 2013 8:19 PM
              • Test #1

The dog's health is fine. I have no problem killing it. I just hate when I turn a corner and it's right there.

Last Edited: Nov 8, 2013 9:42 PM
                • Test #1

i hope IW does not start "nerfing" or "buffing" anything. It gets all messed up when they start doing that to everything, like the last game. i just hope they dont start doing it, it should be right from the beginning.  Then i hope we stop seeing posts about "nerfing" or "buffing" things in the game.

Last Edited: Nov 8, 2013 9:55 PM
                  • Test #1

Dog is fine.

Last Edited: Nov 8, 2013 10:56 PM