8 Replies Latest reply: Nov 21, 2013 6:39 PM by OGHuxtable RSS

Lost all progress

HI, I was playing the game, had unlocked 4 islands in addition to the main one, had 15 or so skylanders, and was level 15. I had also spent money on gems (about 5500 or so gems, a worth over $50aud, I had also bought a few of the 2 skylanders and gems packs at $6.50 each) and had also won the skeletal cynder... Closed the program, only to open it 5 mins later and have everything wiped and the game reset to the start. I tried logging out, closing the program etc, but still did not work. My account name is Natalie Hunt... Very annoyed as I spent ages on this game....

• Re: Lost all progress
          EmiliozGunz

Hello Kaarrma,

Thanks for all of the information. Now just to clarify, Natalie Hunt is your activate name correct? Can you also supply me your activate email that is tied to the account?

Was anything else affected on your account?

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

HI,

yes, my activate name is Natalie hunt (done via Facebook account) email is [Removed by Moderator] ^AH. I have no other games connected to this account.

EmiliozGunz

Thanks for clearing that up for me!

I have went ahead and forwarded up your account to be reviewed. Once I hear something back regarding it, I will be in contact!

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

HI, just wondering when my issue will be resolved, it has been nearly a week now, and I would like to continue playing my game.

HI, i would like to know if/when I will get this resolved. looking at the recent posts this seems to be a common issue. I am getting really frustrated that it is not being sorted, or I am not being informed of the progress. I have spent money on this game, and it is unfair that I have now not been able to play it for almost 2weeks, agave not heard any reply, had any resolution, or received a refund, although no refund can account for the time and effort I had put into the game progress I had. Can I please at least e an update soon or I may have to take this further.

EmiliozGunz

Hello Kaarma,

No update quite yet on this. These investigations can take some time to be looked into. Once I have an update for you regarding the matter, I will let you know immediately! I do appreciate your patience during this time and apologize for all of the frustration.

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

Hi,

it has has now been nearly 1 month, and still no response. I can see more and more complaints of this issue but no resolutions, this is beyond ridiculous. I eill be taking this further to get a refund as it does not seem that I will be getting any resolution here. I expected better from such a large company with such a reputable name.