1 2 3 Previous Next 58 Replies Latest reply: May 13, 2014 12:44 AM by trialstardragon RSS

IED's are OP

We all thought claymores were bad, IED's are so much worse. No way of knowing their there, no way of getting away from them. IED's need to have some sort of beeping sound that always plays when they are placed on the map. IED's are stupid, just like this game.

• 1. Re: IED's are OP

Use the perk to see them. Stay away from them or shoot them. Yes this game is **** I totally agree with you.

• 2. Re: IED's are OP
            parnezzi

the IED do have a beeping sound, its 2 clear sharp beeps whenever you walk near them, they have a built in stalker pro perk where you can run right past them without any damage.

get out of that BO2 mentality and slow the **** down, your dieing all the time because your running around aimlessly, spraying bullets everywhere expecting the game to spoon feed you everything.

the game isn't stupid you are.

• 3. Re: IED's are OP
              rainmaker6

Not just run right past them but stand right next to them and no die. They don't always kill at point blank range and that should never happen.

• 4. Re: IED's are OP

got to agree the blast radius is insane but they are alot of fun to use while we are on about them is there a perk that lets you get past them with out setting them off ive seen a few people run straight past mine

• 5. Re: IED's are OP

the problem is the perk(s) costs 2 slots where using the IED only costs 1. Not very balanced if you ask me.

• 6. Re: IED's are OP
                    eleven1181

TThey flash bright orange or blue or if your blind use the perk that shows them or better still try not runing round like a headless chicken

• 7. Re: IED's are OP
                      Izjar11

yonasty99 wrote:

We all thought claymores were bad, IED's are so much worse. No way of knowing their there, no way of getting away from them. IED's need to have some sort of beeping sound that always plays when they are placed on the map. IED's are stupid, just like this game.

Who is this "we" you mention? Generalizing your experience to others is inaccurate.

Clearly, the sound they make and the blinking light they emit is the problem. I think your eyes need a buff,

• 8. Re: IED's are OP
                        maccabi

use sitrep....., listen for the beeping,..... look out for then in high traffic areas... with speed perks and blast shield you can run past then and not die...

• 9. Re: IED's are OP
                          Thesandman

Stop moaning and slow down. Use sitrep, I do and never die from IED's. What do you expect them to do? of course they are meant to kill you, that's why there in

the lethal section.

1 2 3 Previous Next