1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 93 Replies Latest reply on Feb 17, 2014 1:03 AM by ooOutraageousoo Go to original post RSS
      • Test #1
        20. Re: NERF THE GD DOGS!!!

I see dogs as the opportunity to get more XP when I kill them. the amount of times I get killed by them really isn't that bad.

You also wouldnt be standing up shooting a .50 cal either so yeah enough said.

Last Edited: Nov 10, 2013 9:03 AM
        • Test #1
          21. Re: NERF THE GD DOGS!!!

The dogs are fine.

My brand new dog has been killed by half a clip from an assault rifle before. That's not so overpowered, IMO.

Last Edited: Nov 10, 2013 9:15 AM
          • Test #1
            22. Re: NERF THE GD DOGS!!!

The dogs are not OP. They have a little more health than a person, but the maps are huge and guns are very powerful. It takes less than an smg/assault clip to kill them. If you don't want to get killed by them then take wider turns around corners and use the slide.If you are a sniper this is a reason you want to use a secondary. Weakening the dogs health would make the killstreak completely worthless. There are plenty of times the dogs give away my position as it is.

Last Edited: Nov 10, 2013 9:25 AM
            • Test #1
              23. Re: NERF THE GD DOGS!!!

I agree with Narco.  My limited experience with dogs, even on HC, is that they take a half clip or more to bring down...given the fact that I just killed the dog owner, it makes it difficult for me to bring enough ammo for the party.  I'd like more advice if anyone has a more effective way to bring them down. 

Many times too, out of reflex and stupidity, I'll hit the derned reload button even though I see the dog off to the side, lol.  Then it's waaay too late.

Last Edited: Nov 10, 2013 9:36 AM
              • Test #1
                24. Re: NERF THE GD DOGS!!!

Im assuming that you are watching kill cams. Im willing to bet most of the hit detection complaints can be traced back to kill cams.

Last Edited: Nov 10, 2013 9:43 AM
                • Test #1
                  25. Re: NERF THE GD DOGS!!!

They should have put a perk in that makes you invisible to dogs, or better yet if you kill its owner it will then become yours..

Last Edited: Nov 10, 2013 10:02 AM
                  • Test #1
                    26. Re: NERF THE GD DOGS!!!

Dogs in Call of Duty Ghosts have 300% health compared to a human in the game, I know this by using snipers all the time, it takes 3 bullets to kill 1 dog but (most times) 1 bullet to a person

A dog should only have 70% of a person, not 300%, I have to agree they are Overpowered, a dog is smaller and shooting at one has a higher chance to hit something important in the dogs body, and I am more then sure no dog takes 3 sniper bullets to the face, I don't care if they nerf it or not but 300% is not realistic, and to people who say dogs have armour that's bull, any army will give their soldiers armour before thinking of the animals

Last Edited: Nov 10, 2013 10:03 AM
                    • Test #1
                      27. Re: NERF THE GD DOGS!!!

Couldn't agree more with the OP. These dogs are absolutely annoying. I have dumped a full mag from my Honey Badger to drop one of these beasts, yet only a couple of shots to take down a person.

To make them worse they can jump into a second story window and  have like a 3 meter lunge that one shots, it's more frustrating than a sniper.

I could probably deal with it if it required more kills to get, but it's pretty low for what it's capable of doing.

Last Edited: Nov 10, 2013 10:04 AM
                      • Test #1
                        28. Re: NERF THE GD DOGS!!!

NERFING is usually called for by people who suck at CoD.

Last Edited: Nov 10, 2013 10:05 AM
                        • Test #1
                          29. Re: NERF THE GD DOGS!!!

Hey man join my clan! add me frosty hedgeog if ur good?

Last Edited: Nov 10, 2013 10:12 AM
                          1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next